`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
attention topps: need a Larry Bernandez inscription auto

attention topps: need a Larry Bernandez inscription auto
as a huge mariners fan and collector of Felix Hernandez I'd like to see this done at some point. something with his auto and either scripted onto as well or signed also. maybe in a nicknames set or sp auto version. i'm sure the rights are through the mariners so your the only ones to do it. lets get it done... Smile and send me one for coming up with it Tongue

p.s. I've had the avatar pick for several months now..

beckett members.. comment or like or something on this need some support
no org, please do not send trade requests

RE: attention topps: need a Larry Bernandez inscription auto
As a Mariner and Hernandez/Bernandez fan myself I think that would be awesome to see. Hoping to find a good deal on a Bernandez bobblehead from Saturdays games. I think it would be cool even if he just had a regular card to as like an SP version like they do with the pie in the face cards and stuff like that.
SUPERCOLLECTOR OF KEN GRIFFEY JR AND MICHAEL SAUNDERS

[Image: myguys.png]

(08-28-2011, 10:00 PM)grfyfan Wrote: As a Mariner and Hernandez/Bernandez fan myself I think that would be awesome to see. Hoping to find a good deal on a Bernandez bobblehead from Saturdays games. I think it would be cool even if he just had a regular card to as like an SP version like they do with the pie in the face cards and stuff like that.
that would be cool as well. I'm also looking at a bobblehead Smile did you see all the pics of felix handing them out to fans at safeco and throwing out the first pitch with the sideburns and tape over the "H"??

i think a lot of people arent going to get this

that's quite possible.. members.. go to youtube and search larry bernandez. it's a mariners commercial from this year and hiliarious. and he ran with it having a great time. Fans in seattle wanted a bernandez bobblehead and they ended up making one for a special promotion last night.

Loved this when a buddy showed it to me earlier this season. I'm not even a M's fan but this is a great idea!
FYI for those who don't know it,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf_HoE-mRoQ
[Image: KingsSig2.jpg]
Looking for Lincecum, Wilson, Greenberg, Donte Greene, Kings and Giants

(08-28-2011, 10:18 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: that would be cool as well. I'm also looking at a bobblehead Smile did you see all the pics of felix handing them out to fans at safeco and throwing out the first pitch with the sideburns and tape over the "H"??
Yes I did and then throwing out the ceremonial first pitch. It was awesome to see him having so much fun with it. How often do you see a Major star just head down to the gate and start handing out SGA's. He is so humble and loves the fans you have to respect that.
SUPERCOLLECTOR OF KEN GRIFFEY JR AND MICHAEL SAUNDERS

[Image: myguys.png]

(08-29-2011, 12:41 AM)grfyfan Wrote: Yes I did and then throwing out the ceremonial first pitch. It was awesome to see him having so much fun with it. How often do you see a Major star just head down to the gate and start handing out SGA's. He is so humble and loves the fans you have to respect that.
I completely agree. you could see how much fun he was having with it.. he was almost glowing. awesome guy playing this out like he has.