`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1994-95 Upper Deck SP Insert ?

RE: 1994-95 Upper Deck SP Insert ?
I have been thinking about going to the Syracuse show as well. I've never been to a card show, but think it would be fun to do. I've been to MCC and other parts of Rochester a lot as well. I played in the Lakeshore Tournament of beers back in May at Lakeshore Arena. That tournament is probably the most fun I have ever had playing hockey and I absolutely love Perani's. I might make a trip out there soon before the season starts to get some sticks and maybe a new helmet.
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

glad it is close to you.... my show is 40 minutes from me

i was told curse has more hockey then Rochester. but we had a few dealers from the curse yesterday so it was good

buf and curse has better hockey shows

there is a show in buf next week that will have some good hockey I think

if you have any questions feel free to pm me. happy collecting
also if you haven't been to a show, i say bring what you want to spend cash wise, walk around before you start buying unless you see a steal or gem and most importantly just go out and have fun!
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

I used to go to shows all the time when was a kid in the early 90's but of course that was when cards were over produced and there were shows every other weekend. Actually one of my good friends dad was a show dealer when we were growing up. I havent been to a show in years. We should meet sometime at a show or lcs. It would be nice to actually hang out with some other collectors once and a while.

Do either of you guys ever do like a group break with anyone or pack wars? That would be fun. I don't know anyone local that collects hockey so I've never been able to do something like that. Of course funds arent always available to throw around either. Any interest?
Collecting
1. Mike Richter - 475/1641 28%
2. Eric Selleck - 21/30 70% (Incl. 1 Select Cracked Ice Not Listed)
3. Jeff Hoggan - 6/106 6%(Incl. 1 German Printing Plate Not Listed)
4. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%
5. Sets - Listed in my organize, PC/Set Wants