`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Great additions to my MJ collection

RE: Great additions to my MJ collection
Nice Pickups ! I agree busting a box doesnt allways pay off, but it is fun. For PC it is best just to pick up singles. Again nice pickups
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme
[Image: sigpic2.png]

thanks for the feedback. I know that must of you have been in the same situation buying wax and hitting nothing. it is part of this hobby we all adore. I someimes think we must be crazy about spending so much cash on cardboard, but i just cannot resist
Will only trade with Delivery Confirmation!
[Image: BannerCards041.jpg]

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh238...l%20Cards/

Nice cards!

BTW, what is going on with MJ's 90s inserts? Some of those cards value are increasing rapidly. For instance the Scoring King card was few months ago $75 and now already $125!

(10-20-2011, 10:27 AM)chimanba Wrote: Nice cards!

BTW, what is going on with MJ's 90s inserts? Some of those cards value are increasing rapidly. For instance the Scoring King card was few months ago $75 and now already $125!

Those of us who collected in the 90's are getting back into it. Everybody loved them then, and we have more money now than when we were 11 Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(10-20-2011, 10:27 AM)chimanba Wrote: Nice cards!

yeah it is getting ridiculous, people are going crazy for his inserts
Will only trade with Delivery Confirmation!
[Image: BannerCards041.jpg]

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh238...l%20Cards/

(10-20-2011, 10:38 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Those of us who collected in the 90's are getting back into it. Everybody loved them then, and we have more money now than when we were 11 Smile
This describes me perfectly haha! And yes, his inserts are crazy! I was lucky to get the Scoring Kings for $40...now it goes for well more than that. I literally am done collecting MJ cards for a while because the cards I want the most are going for $100-200 a piece...cant afford that!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

I just acquired the complete set of 1996 Jordan Collection jumbo cards. They are in mint condition. I am having trouble finding them on the Beckett list. They have cards numbers of JC1 through 24 with another cover card. They say upper deck blow up insert cards. HAve you ever seen them? any idea of where to find on beckett?

A lot of collectors are moving away from GU and auto's because the market is so flooded and are concentrating more on older cards and inserts. As usual a lot of the kids who once collected those inserts are now old enough, working and have money to buy them. They are fun to collect however they are getting pricey.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.