`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAN A PATCH CARD BE PROFESSIONALLY AUTHENTICATED?

RE: CAN A PATCH CARD BE PROFESSIONALLY AUTHENTICATED?
(08-28-2011, 09:05 AM)krayzie83 Wrote: I think you need to contact your rep. They do not have a database to match up patches. As I stated I had a bucket full of fake patches (Exquisite rcs) a few years back and I will do some digging but I believe they themselves have come out explaining that they do not authenticate the patches unless it's a blatant fake.
He just spoke with Lump last week and told him to send his 1/1 patch in to be authenticated. Maybe things have changed? But I do know that they don't rely on a data base. They authenticate the patch by the condition of the card and patch. They can tell if it has been replaced. Like I said, I have had a few come back bad.

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

See, thats a 1/1 that the companies state the card is real... There's no chance for altering it... Also, with Playoff/Panini working so close with Beckett, maybe Beckett either A) knows how to check Panini jersey swatches for the authentication stamp... or B) Takes them to Panini to be checked themselves.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(08-28-2011, 09:15 AM)Marinocollector Wrote: See, thats a 1/1 that the companies state the card is real... There's no chance for altering it... Also, with Playoff/Panini working so close with Beckett, maybe Beckett either A) knows how to check Panini jersey swatches for the authentication stamp... or B) Takes them to Panini to be checked themselves.
Maybe, who knows?
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

WoW thanks for all the feedback everybodySmile I'm gonna contact them and hopefully they can look at it.