`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to buy or trade for Joe Thornton Serial #'d 01/xx...

Looking to buy or trade for Joe Thornton Serial #'d 01/xx...
As the thread subject states. If you've got a card serialed 01 of Joe Thornton im keen on it! If i've got the same card and you're not too fussy on the numbering, maybe we could swap and i'd trade in your favour for it? Just a thought. I probably dont have the finances to challenge for anything like a 1/1 or anything like that, but hey, if i've got something you're keen on give me a hoy!

Cheers!

Steve.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

RE: Looking to buy or trade for Joe Thornton Serial #'d 01/xx...
Sooooo...... no ones got any? Or ya just dont want me to have them haha. C'monnnnnn i know theyre out there! Smile

Sig by tha_penguin

Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%

Hi Nemesis,

I know we have our trade on the go and you were adding a bunch of common Thornton you picked up but in the meantime, I found another Thornton card you might like. It's 96-97 auto from when he was in the CHL. Check it out before you finalize our deal. Thanks

(09-01-2011, 03:03 AM)nemesis77777 Wrote: Sooooo...... no ones got any? Or ya just dont want me to have them haha. C'monnnnnn i know theyre out there! Smile
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

Sweet, ill check it out for sure, i dont have anything from then, so i'll definitley find something to trade you for it. Just a query - what am i looking at as an example to prise that High Gloss away from you? Smile I'm very interested in that, and am currently looking to obtain something to trade to you for it. Cheers!

Steve.

Sig by tha_penguin

Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%