Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Know Me (READ - ABOUT TRADING)

Do You Know Me (READ - ABOUT TRADING)
Hello, everyone...

I have been away for some good time until today. Before I left tho, I had a rep as a pretty darn good trader. This is the 2nd time that I have had to disappear and probably the 2nd time that I'll be nailed by new site settings, LOL.

Anyways, b4 leaving the 1st time, I had a ton of posts to get a Top rep only to be dropped down for being away, I built my rep back up again & now upon this return I am not sure where I stand besides i know that I am a good trader.

So, some facts... I am overseas with the military & we be getting back to my trading at the start of 2012, however, I'll be looking at the boards again starting now, so... I know there are plenty of people out there that know me from here and also plenty of people who play MUT on XBOX with Madden that know me as for my rep.

If you know me and I do not have you on my friends list...please pipe up here so we ca trade when I get back FULL FORCE, also if we have traded b4, please vouch for me, so I am known again by anyone that doesn't know me or if you aren't on my friends list so I can get ya on there, thank you.

Also, if ya have any questions just note 2 very important facts...

1. I have ALWAYS from day 1 been MEDUSAMISSION on here &
2. I've been a member as MEDUSAMISSION since 2004, if my math is correct, LOL...thats going to be 8 years soon, so that has to account for something since I have no trader haters since I always come thru.

Thank You for reading & I look forward to getting BACK.

Josh (AKA - MEDUSA)
[Image: 54Urlacher54.gif]
BEARS DOWN

RE: Do You Know Me (READ - ABOUT TRADING)
Cool man. I dont recognize you but welcome back! You live about 40 minutes from me so thats cool. Check this out:

[Image: 001.jpg]

Im a Bears fan and the old ladys a Chargers fan. We'll I look forward to be doing some trades with you. And I Thank You for your service over seas. Freedom isnt cheap

Cool man... I'll add ya to my buddies list.
[Image: 54Urlacher54.gif]
BEARS DOWN

cool cool

I know you. Smile Welcome back aboard bud!

Hi!

I don't know you, but if you have any Romo cards for trade, I'll be happy to trade with you. Thanks.
[Image: mecsig.gif]

http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/mecooncat/

I'm always looking for Tony Romo cards

welcome back, i don't think we ever traded, but i remember seeing you on the boards.
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

i remember you from when i first started here, we never traded but i never heard anything bad about you

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

I'm pretty sure we had a trade on the old site. Good trader in my book. Welcome back and Thanks for your service.
Insert Banner.

josh,I don't know you only been here not a year yet,but welcome back from serving our country for are freedom and welcome back to beckett community i'll trade with you I collect john elway ,terrell davis ,denver broncos ,former boise st players who or what do you collect.. Marty
a> href="http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n510/marty74elwaybroncos/?action=view&current=martywood74.jpg" target="_blank">my sig banner