`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Baby Trade Thread

New Baby Trade Thread
My beautiful wife and I just gave birth to our second child this morning. A beautiful 5lb. 13oz. baby girl. She will be laid up in the hospital til tuesday and i will be with her there pretty much for that entire time.

Luckily..... they have Wi-fi there and i will have all this free time on my hands. So i thought i would try and put together some trades this weekend.

I really prefer open trade offers, and im looking mostly for Felix Hernandez that i dont have and maybe some Ichiro and Griffey. Even if you dont have any of these guys, i will still take a look.

Currently collecting Russell Wilson, other current Seahawks, and Felix Hernandez

RE: New Baby Trade Thread
check my bucket, see if you like anything

Did you pull her from a pack or what?
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Congrates... open ended offer sent
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

congrats man!!!! Hope everyone is healthy and happy! Open offer sent
[Image: Pirates_AlavarezMcCutchen.jpg]

(08-27-2011, 08:56 PM)winner time Wrote: My beautiful wife and I just gave birth to our second child this morning. A beautiful 5lb. 13oz. baby girl. She will be laid up in the hospital til tuesday and i will be with her there pretty much for that entire time.

Luckily..... they have Wi-fi there and i will have all this free time on my hands. So i thought i would try and put together some trades this weekend.

I really prefer open trade offers, and im looking mostly for Felix Hernandez that i dont have and maybe some Ichiro and Griffey. Even if you dont have any of these guys, i will still take a look.
congratulations on your new addition, GOD bless your family

Congrats on your newborn baby girl. Enjoy them while they are young. My baby girl is getting ready to start dating. Well she wants to but Im not ready for that yet. LOL. Congrats Again!
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

This thread is misleading. Just think of what you're doing to those looking for blackmarket adoptions. Getting their hopes up like that. Very cruel.

Congratulations anyway.

and southpaugh2002, nice signature.

Congratulations. Enjoy the lack of sleep the next 6 weeks.

Sent a trade offer to you.

(08-28-2011, 07:12 AM)bosoxfan1971 Wrote: Enjoy the lack of sleep the next 6 weeks.
It's been 7 years for me. What's your secret?