`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for any Recent Phillies Cards from 2007 to 2011

Looking for any Recent Phillies Cards from 2007 to 2011
Not sure if your sitting on alot of random Phillies Cards and looking to make room for new cards. Ill pay shipping if anyone wants to get rid of any Phillies cards.

Josh

RE: Looking for any Recent Phillies Cards from 2007 to 2011
check me
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

(08-27-2011, 04:54 PM)JRigle44 Wrote: Not sure if your sitting on alot of random Phillies Cards and looking to make room for new cards. Ill pay shipping if anyone wants to get rid of any Phillies cards.

Josh
check my org for phillies cards, will take less then book value

(08-27-2011, 04:54 PM)JRigle44 Wrote: Not sure if your sitting on alot of random Phillies Cards and looking to make room for new cards. Ill pay shipping if anyone wants to get rid of any Phillies cards.

Josh
Check me.
Angels cards - Jo Adell, Mike Trout, Reid Detmers, Ohtani, Bachman, O'Hoppe, Joyce, Zach Neto etc. 

Looking for Bowman Chrome Draft and Chrome Prospects set fillers. PM me what you have avail!

hey check me i have a ton of pences.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

I'll go through all my cards later tommorrow and let you know. Just pay for the shipping, and there yours.

I have some phillies cards but you have nothing listed in your org for trade
Are you asking to trade for phillies cards or just asking people to send them to you for nothing ?

Im really just looking for standard phillies cards. I would always send people my cards of other teams as long as they pay shipping. Im just looking for anyone who dont care for the phillies cards if you want someone to take them off your hand ill gladly pay shipping but if you want to sell a lot let me know what you have and maybe we can bargin but if there is a team you collect i would gladly see what i have

Josh
(08-27-2011, 08:51 PM)murrylove Wrote: I'll go through all my cards later tommorrow and let you know. Just pay for the shipping, and there yours.
Thanks man that would be great.

Josh

BUMP......................................................

im not trying to be a tool or anything ok, but you dnt have anything listed in your org for trade. Everyone else pays for the org or the opg and trades with each other, so why dont you do the same thing and load some cards in your org and try to get some trades going rather than coming on and asking people for free cards