`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Need Your Thoughts and Prayers

RE: OT: Need Your Thoughts and Prayers
My sis does that, a few years ago she had her forearm broke in several places after a guy grabbed her while she was taking off some chains at the door. She tells me even now it hurts. Hope your boy has a good recovery and stay safe, dudes locked up dont got much to lose.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Wow...my thoughts are with your friend
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

prayers sent .....

RE: OT: Need Your Thoughts and Prayers (Update)
Just wanted to say thank-you to everyone. My friend was discharged from the hospital. He still has a long way to go. He is being optimistic about returning to work, but I don't really know what the chances of that will be. We are all trying to stay positive. Thanks again!
[Image: GoBills.jpg]

Thanks KKG for the sweet banner!

Collecting all Bills. Also trying to complete rookie sets from Topps Mayo 08 and 09 and 1999 SP Authentic Player's Ink Green Signatures. And any and all Scott Chandler's.

I saw this back on the front page and thought it might be bad news. SOOOOO glad to hear he has been discharged from the hospital instead of the other way to leave. I hope his recovery is quick.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Thanks for the update.Glad he is starting to get better.Being back at home is a big start.
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

I haven't been a CO, but I worked in the environment. Pass on my positive thoughts, please.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

In my familys prayers!!