`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Have Any Robert Quinn, Greg Salas, or Lance Kendricks Auto's For Trade????

Anyone Have Any Robert Quinn, Greg Salas, or Lance Kendricks Auto's For Trade????
Looking to trade for auto's of Robert Quinn,Greg Salas, and Lance Kendricks for my Rams PC. Lmk if you have any. Also here is the link to my bucket with everything I have for trade, my org. isnt up to date but my bucket is. Thanks!

http://s901.photobucket.com/albums/ac215...?start=all
[Image: jpcisco.jpg]

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!

RE: Anyone Have Any Robert Quinn, Greg Salas, or Lance Kendricks Auto's For Trade????
i have a salas PP legends auto
any interest?

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

RE: Anyone Have Any Robert Quinn, Greg Salas, or Lance Kendricks Auto's For Trade????
not looking for press pass or sage, should have put that in the post. Thanks tho!

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!

to the top

to the otp

cmb i have a kendricks auto

I've got a Kendricks Rising Rookies AU. LMK. Thanks.
[Image: sig2.jpg]
2009 SP Rookie Threads
2010 Topps Chrome Refractors
2010 Panini Threads
Football Photobucket: http://s1188.photobucket.com/albums/z416...0Football/

(08-27-2011, 11:36 PM)hitnrun9 Wrote: I've got a Kendricks Rising Rookies AU. LMK. Thanks.
do you have a scan?

to the top

to the top