Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The moby of all whales 1/1!

RE: The moby of all dicks!
something like this?

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

I wonder how long your vacation is going to be?
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(08-27-2011, 01:43 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: something like this?
yes exactly like that, i dont think a DB or safety in the NFL would want to one on one him.

(08-27-2011, 01:46 AM)shezdoni Wrote: I wonder how long your vacation is going to be?
uh oh, did i do something against terms?
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

RE: The moby of all whales 1/1!
so you know.... Yes, that is 2010 National Treasures. Nice card!
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(08-27-2011, 07:56 AM)Marinocollector Wrote: so you know.... Yes, that is 2010 National Treasures. Nice card!
Thank you, man im excited as heck. This will probably be the class of my felix collection. The year listed and what was printed on the card kinda threw me off a bit. As far as i knew the 2011 has yet to be released and cant find it announced anywhere.

SWEET Felix card Smile Hope he excels this year!

(08-27-2011, 08:55 AM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: SWEET Felix card Smile Hope he excels this year!
I think he will and here is why:

In just the 10 carries he has so far, he has 79 yards and a 7.9 avg gain against starting defenses. He also currently has 16 yard per reception avg so far this year. Out of the 16 other players that also have 10 carries including the likes of Moreno, Tomlinson,J. Stewart, Woodhead, Felix ranks 2nd best only to woodhead in YPC. When you compare yardage per attempt average, felix and woodhead are in the top 5 elite status amongst starting RB's this year so far. Any woodhead fans out there?

This is just my fantasy research but good play certainly helps in card collecting and market demand i would think.

Awesome card! It's been sitting in my watch list to admire as well, glad to see you got it for the pc!

(08-27-2011, 09:17 AM)krayzie83 Wrote: Awesome card! It's been sitting in my watch list to admire as well, glad to see you got it for the pc!
you too lol cool, thanks krayzie. There is another really nice one you may like then, its listed under 2008 EXQUISITE FELIX JONES AUTO COWBOYS #ED 22/35. Gold auto, beautiful card as well. LMK if you get it.

(08-27-2011, 09:34 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: you too lol cool, thanks krayzie. There is another really nice one you may like then, its listed under 2008 EXQUISITE FELIX JONES AUTO COWBOYS #ED 22/35. Gold auto, beautiful card as well. LMK if you get it.
He's got a few awesome cards I'd love to get my hands on, unfortunately though the main one I'm looking for (an inscription auto) hasn't shown up in a few months Undecided.. Keep up the great work on the pc, can't wait to watch it grow!