`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 Prestige Blaster Box

2009 Prestige Blaster Box
Busted a blaster box from Wal-Mart tonight, here is what I got.

Base- Matt Ryan, Michael Turner, Drew Brees, Big Ben, Darren McFadden, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Reggie Bush

Rookies- Light Blue Deon Butler & reg Deon Butler, LeSean McCoy, Andre Smith, Javon Rnger, Brooks Foster, Rey Maualuga, Cornelius Ingram, Michael Johnson, Patrick Chung

NFL Draft- Aaron Curry

[Image: 2009Prestige.jpg]

[Image: 2009Prestige1.jpg]
[Image: Griffeynewsig.jpg]

RE: 2009 Prestige Blaster Box
is the nfl draft..the base set SP or the insert. Just FYI all the prestige blasters from 09 have one rookie SP in them. There would have been one pack that came with 2 rc's one of which is a SP. You may already be aware of this im not sure just wanted to pass it along. BTW if it is in fact the Curry SP is it FT? I actually know him personally and would love to have it.
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

RE: 2009 Prestige Blaster Box
I'm not sure, I'll upload some scans
Pics added
(08-26-2011, 12:02 PM)fbqueen Wrote: is the nfl draft..the base set SP or the insert. Just FYI all the prestige blasters from 09 have one rookie SP in them. There would have been one pack that came with 2 rc's one of which is a SP. You may already be aware of this im not sure just wanted to pass it along. BTW if it is in fact the Curry SP is it FT? I actually know him personally and would love to have it.
Pics added
[Image: Griffeynewsig.jpg]