`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Time Post - Good Day w/ Bowman/Pro Debut

First Time Post - Good Day w/ Bowman/Pro Debut
This is my first post to a Beckett message board.

So I stopped by my LCS to pick up some supplies. They had some open boxes so I decided to get a hobby pack of 2011 Bowman and 2011 Topps Pro Debut for the heck of it. I guess I got "lucky." The Bowman had a Cecchini auto refractor and the Pro Debut auto was of somebody I had never heard of. However, it was numbered /50.

[Image: IMG_1724.jpg]

I also picked up a blaster of 08 Baseball Heroes at Wal-Mart. I ended up with about $40 BV not counting commons and I only paid $8.98.

All in all, a pretty good day. Especially since I have spent a large amount of money on Bowman and Platinum only to hit 2 Harper non-autos.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

RE: First Time Post - Good Day w/ Bowman/Pro Debut
(08-26-2011, 10:58 PM)jdberia Wrote: This is my first post to a Beckett message board.

So I stopped by my LCS to pick up some supplies. They had some open boxes so I decided to get a hobby pack of 2011 Bowman and 2011 Topps Pro Debut for the heck of it. I guess I got "lucky." The Bowman had a Cecchini auto refractor and the Pro Debut auto was of somebody I had never heard of. However, it was numbered /50.

[Image: IMG_1724.jpg]

I also picked up a blaster of 08 Baseball Heroes at Wal-Mart. I ended up with about $40 BV not counting commons and I only paid $8.98.

All in all, a pretty good day. Especially since I have spent a large amount of money on Bowman and Platinum only to hit 2 Harper non-autos.
Nice hit on the Garin Refractor. Did you happen to land any Brian McCann parallels in that blaster?
"It's to bad she wont live, then again who does"
[Image: eEUso.png]

(08-26-2011, 11:54 PM)rickpht Wrote: Nice hit on the Garin Refractor. Did you happen to land any Brian McCann parallels in that blaster?
Funny you should mention that. I pulled a black in the last pack.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

garret gould is good. that was a very nice day for you!
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]