Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
100% of a player collection in sight, you can help

RE: 100% of a player collection in sight, you can help
Down to 19.

2006 UD Gold

[Image: SCAN1674.jpg]

Also I took some time last night and think that I pinpointed what these are. I think this is a 2008 Team Issue.

[Image: SCAN1675.jpg]

I think this is a 2010 team issue.

[Image: SCAN1676.jpg]

Just added the two cards from the 45 rings Anniversary set. If anyone parts one of those out, I would like #398 Pirates Checklist and #456. Thanks.

New one in today. This was high on my want list. Lost this card twice before to crazy heritage set collectors. Didn't let this one get away.

[Image: SCAN1688.jpg]

Got these yesterday. Down to 18.

[Image: SCAN1717.jpg]

[Image: SCAN1718.jpg]

Also just out of curiousity what amount of money would entice you to look through old boxes for a card. The 2009 Topps Target is crazy that I can't find it. If i offered $5 to send in a PWE, would that make you dig through a box for a .40 card? $10? Give me some ideas but really want to cross that one off.

(09-18-2011, 02:26 PM)iujapander Wrote: Got these yesterday. Down to 18.

[Image: SCAN1717.jpg]

[Image: SCAN1718.jpg]

Also just out of curiousity what amount of money would entice you to look through old boxes for a card. The 2009 Topps Target is crazy that I can't find it. If i offered $5 to send in a PWE, would that make you dig through a box for a .40 card? $10? Give me some ideas but really want to cross that one off.
you couldn't by chance point me in the direction of whoever was breaking apart that 45 ring redemption set could you? or hit them up and see if they have the #619 venters?

Wink

for those target/walmart parallels one way i found venters on there was make sure to search in both titles and descriptions and I'd search for 2009 topps target and the card number. some people will have lots of "pick 5 cards from this list" and they may have what you are looking for. I found one that way and I found another that was a lot of like 8 cards one of which was his. think i paid $3PPD for the lot and just junked the extras
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

(09-18-2011, 03:13 PM)johnxgodfree Wrote: you couldn't by chance point me in the direction of whoever was breaking apart that 45 ring redemption set could you? or hit them up and see if they have the #619 venters?

Wink

for those target/walmart parallels one way i found venters on there was make sure to search in both titles and descriptions and I'd search for 2009 topps target and the card number. some people will have lots of "pick 5 cards from this list" and they may have what you are looking for. I found one that way and I found another that was a lot of like 8 cards one of which was his. think i paid $3PPD for the lot and just junked the extras
bonds20001 is breaking it up on here. Nice guy I'm sure he will help you out.

Maybe I'm being too specific on my searches, will have to try some generic ones.

aah yeah hit him up already haah the braves are for his son Wink found a guy on another forum willing to send me the venters free once his set comes in if i haven't found it by then. so that is cool!

I did a few quick searches and didn't find that doumit target card on ebay or a few other websites I look around at for lower end cards. I'll poke around some more tonight while watching wrestling
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

I will go thru and check for the Topps target you are after. I do have a unopened 2006 topps series 2 rack pack with a Doumit showing. Let me know if you are interested in it.

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

(09-18-2011, 07:34 PM)sparkz2102 Wrote: I will go thru and check for the Topps target you are after. I do have a unopened 2006 topps series 2 rack pack with a Doumit showing. Let me know if you are interested in it.
Heck yes I would be interested in that. PM sent.

(09-18-2011, 07:34 PM)sparkz2102 Wrote: I will go thru and check for the Topps target you are after. I do have a unopened 2006 topps series 2 rack pack with a Doumit showing. Let me know if you are interested in it.
I sent you a PM, but a public shout out is needed. Sparkz didn't ask for anything in return, plus sent some bonus cards, and this is definitely an awesome addition to the collection. Thank you so much and I need to find a bigger scanner!

[Image: SCAN1738.jpg]