`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Topps Supreme 8 RC Patch Value?

2010 Topps Supreme 8 RC Patch Value?
I've noticed this on a lot of Topps Supreme, the patches are in the wrong place (Thomas and McCluster). Anyway, that's beside the point lol. What would ya'll say this booklet is worth? I just found this in my cards, I bought it a few months ago, I forgot I even had it lol.

[Image: supreme_8patch_rookies.jpg]

RE: 2010 Topps Supreme 8 RC Patch Value?
(08-26-2011, 02:39 PM)adidasking417 Wrote: I've noticed this on a lot of Topps Supreme, the patches are in the wrong place (Thomas and McCluster). Anyway, that's beside the point lol. What would ya'll say this booklet is worth? I just found this in my cards, I bought it a few months ago, I forgot I even had it lol.

[Image: supreme_8patch_rookies.jpg]
about $80

I wish I found those kind of cards just laying around.
Looks like the Dez and tate patches are wrong too. looks like the whole patch set is backwards.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

Good eye samia, ya dez and tate are switched for sure.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(08-26-2011, 02:47 PM)samiamryan Wrote: I wish I found those kind of cards just laying around.
Looks like the Dez and tate patches are wrong too. looks like the whole patch set is backwards.
Geez, I'm sitting here staring at the card and didn't even notice that one till I read your post lol. For sure though, it's backwards as well.

(08-26-2011, 02:55 PM)adidasking417 Wrote: Geez, I'm sitting here staring at the card and didn't even notice that one till I read your post lol. For sure though, it's backwards as well.
If they are not the removable kind then you got yourself a error for sure, with a print run of 8 the value ought to go up, might be the only error out of them effectively making it a kinda 1/1
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(08-26-2011, 02:41 PM)zip726 Wrote: about $80
spot on, that's exactly how much I paid for it. I was hoping to pick up the RC 8 auto booklet to go with it, but never had the funds whenever one of the 5 were on Ebay. Sad

What I don't understand is all the money you pay for those packs, and not only are you stuck with cheap and ugly single color swatches, they aren't even in the right place!!!Sad
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin