`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your daily UD customer service moment!

Your daily UD customer service moment!
Called UD customer service to speak to a sportscard representative just now.

I was put on hold for roughly 5 minutes. Then they hung up on me.

I tried calling back....and it's a dial tone.

I feel like I've been brought closer to the action than ever before. Thanks, Upper Deck.

RE: Your daily UD customer service moment!
(08-26-2011, 01:48 PM)kurtanglerookieyear Wrote: Called UD customer service to speak to a sportscard representative just now.

I was put on hold for roughly 5 minutes. Then they hung up on me.

I tried calling back....and it's a dial tone.

I feel like I've been brought closer to the action than ever before. Thanks, Upper Deck.
sounds like classic upper deck. 100% the worst in customer service. has been for many years with no hope of getting better in sight. it goes with the zero knowledge people that answer the phones or the auto answer email message about any complaints. we are sorry please be patient. gee i wonder why they are so well liked anymore. we all know what excuses are like.

Last time I called UD about missing a hit from my box of SPA, with six decoys, they offered to send me an auto'd patch hit for my troubles. Time before that, I waited on their line for maybe five minutes, and when I got a rep, he set me up with a replacement for a damaged card. I had a jersey from 09-10 Ice, and they sent me the patch version #/15 for the replacement. They've sent every redemption I've ever put in, and the only time I ever had trouble getting in touch with them, they were moving across the country. Just playing devil's advocate here, I've never had a big problem. Never sent an e-mail that didn't get returned, never called and didn't hear back.

That said, Panini's CS has always been super nice as well, even when the company's products aren't ready to go out. I had a Seguin card redeemed in January, it went live months ago and I haven't gotten it. Called their CS yesterday, and the rep went to find the card for me, and mailed it herself yesterday, then e-mailed me a tracking number. Same deal, rarely had trouble getting in touch, and when I did, they got back to me, except when I called about retail pack tampering, they just ignored everything I said and pointed the finger at Target. Not cool, but I don't know how the whole retail scam works.

Just to round out the trio, I've sent three e-mails to ITG in my life and never gotten a response from anyone. I had a simple question, just to try and clear up a Question I had about the numbering of a card, and I never heard back from them about any of my three attempts. Not a bad company cards-wise, but they have no customer service to speak of. It feels like unless you're buying 40 cases of UM every year, you're just not on their radar. Shame I can't even afford to buy much of their stuff, it's fantastic, but when you're not a VIP, you definitely know it. With that in mind, Dr. Price often posts on another site I frequent, and he seems like a rather good chap, so I don't know. I just didn't get any satisfaction from them, and lost out on a card I really wanted because I couldn't get a clear answer to a simple question.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

did you try the facebook page, and stated you called them and was hung up? i heard you get better answers on facebook
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

i've always been treated great by Upper Deck. Panini has always been pretty good too, until recently. i have received four of my eight redemptions so far, but one i've been waiting since January. i've had 4 messages for the redemption go unanswered. i decided to call about it and they did a replacement request. after eight weeks and nothing i called them back. they didn't show anything about a replacement, but assured me that they would put one in and have it picked out the next day and sent. that was 4 weeks ago.
[Image: flyerssig.jpg]

(08-27-2011, 12:22 PM)mrwildcat Wrote: i've always been treated great by Upper Deck. Panini has always been pretty good too, until recently. i have received four of my eight redemptions so far, but one i've been waiting since January. i've had 4 messages for the redemption go unanswered. i decided to call about it and they did a replacement request. after eight weeks and nothing i called them back. they didn't show anything about a replacement, but assured me that they would put one in and have it picked out the next day and sent. that was 4 weeks ago.
that isn't cool
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(08-27-2011, 12:42 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: that isn't cool
that's kind of what i though. two of my other replacements are auto/jsy rookies from certified...and if i remember correctly, it was their first hockey release. i was told they were waiting on the printing presses to open up so they could get them made. this is kind of disheartening when you consider they just released a preview for 2011-12 certified.
[Image: flyerssig.jpg]

I have had 3 redemptions this year with Upper Deck and so far have received one; interesting to note it was the last card I redeemed... I have been waiting since May for a SP Authentic Ray Bourque Auto/Patch #/25. I redeemed that on May 13; good to know the card is in stock and will be ready to ship soon...

I also have a Dual Mystery Auto from SP Authentic that I haven't received yet. I got the "Item being pulled, packaged and prepared for shipping process. Thank you for your patience" on July 28, a week after I also had my Ekman-Larsson FW Auto put up with the same note. It's a pain in the butt when you go to the mail box every day expecting that your cards will be there and they aren't...
[Image: ducksbann.png]

Collecting
2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Autos 30/62 = 48.38%
Cam Fowler Count: 32

Photobucket Link
http://photobucket.com/DucksFan87