`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading This Weekend

Trading This Weekend
Ok, so I missed the mark with a few of you last week on my Tebow rc jsy, but I promise I'm back and actually trading. I have stuff I'm compiling for gooch and a couple others.

Check my bucket, and trades page in the org.

For some reason PACKERS fans, my Favre and Wisconsin PC is listed as FT, and everytime I un mark it it resets, so don't send that kind of open offer.

My bucket is completely up to date on GU/Autos with some new 2011 rcs and inserts.

By Monday I will have "hopefully" added another 1000 or 2000 cards to my org, but those are mainly base and inserts for a few select people.

Happy Hunting.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

RE: Trading This Weekend
Open offer sent. Thanks and PLMK!

BigT
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Open offer sent

Offer sent
[Image: 100_4824.jpg]

Bigt, I'll definitely give you a look, and I've seen the other offers an I'll respond later. Doing all of this on my phone right now, just got back from an AMAZING GAME btw the almighty PACK and the colts.

Douginc and a cpl others, I. Might still have your cards but I'll have to dbl check, my org still has items I traded or sold from last yr and they just won't go away. I might still have some steelers, but I've been pretty picked over the last few months.

Promise to sort everything out by Sunday night, so hopefully some mail will be sent on Monday.

PEACE!
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"