To the users that I currently have active trades with:

ShaqEatsThat
and1hotsauce
taffster74
jay187
hammyttu
briankort
lasherclan

I've updated all of the trades with comments and removing cards from either side to even or redistribute (and make sure I don't get duplicates). I have to pull them and make sure I have them all which is why I haven't sent them back. I've printed out the list and will be pulling them tonight so you should have updates tonight (like I said, trying to get into the full swing of things by this weekend).

Now, I put this in my trade threads as an update, but I won't be shipping out until next weekend (probably 9/2, pay day) due to finances. I would just like to get them ready and get quite a few trades out. Thanks again to everyone.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: Active Trades Update
When everything gets settled with this batch of trades we need to do another trade. Ive added alot of new set needs since our last trade Smile
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(08-26-2011, 10:10 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: When everything gets settled with this batch of trades we need to do another trade. Ive added alot of new set needs since our last trade Smile
Sounds good. We can get one started if you want. I'll be able to tell you what's already in other trades. Thanks man.

don't forget about all those 95-96 Metal fillers you need! No rush Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(08-26-2011, 10:45 AM)buckunteer Wrote: don't forget about all those 95-96 Metal fillers you need! No rush Smile
Oh, I know. briankort has some in our trade, and I'm still putting the other cards in to see if there's any other Jordans you may need. I'm hoping to get a good 20 trades done in the next three weeks. HOWEVER, I did just email the card store I go to from time to time and am asking them if they'll do a 10,000 card trade for some Pistons I need that they have. Hopefully they'll go for it.