Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F/S F/T

F/S F/T
Sup all,

I am new to beckett not new to the hobby of collecting and selling basketball cards. lol. Anyway check out my cards I'm mostly a seller but will trade for John Starks and/or Cards with a bv value of 20.00+. i spent the last day putting about 900 cards in my organize. everything is for sale /trade. I basically only put better cards such as jerseys autos and rookies.. but if there is a certain player someone is looking for I'll gladly put them in my organize for trade or sale. Hope to talk to you all soon .
Thanks
I have 300+ different John Starks Cards.
I sell basketball cards. If I trade ... All i want is John Starks cards. or bv 20.00 cards
I collect:
John Starks
International and Oddball John Starks
JOhn Starks autos and game used
Anthony Mason
Hubert Davis
20.00+ Kobe, Jordan, Derrick Rose, Durant, Lebron

RE: F/S F/T
open offer sent with comments.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Do you have a scan of the Tournament titans Jordan you can send me? Also, what would you be looking for to let this go? Thanks
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(08-26-2011, 12:32 PM)quavis Wrote: Do you have a scan of the Tournament titans Jordan you can send me? Also, what would you be looking for to let this go? Thanks
Really only looking to sell the Jordan.. It's on ebay right now.
I have 300+ different John Starks Cards.
I sell basketball cards. If I trade ... All i want is John Starks cards. or bv 20.00 cards
I collect:
John Starks
International and Oddball John Starks
JOhn Starks autos and game used
Anthony Mason
Hubert Davis
20.00+ Kobe, Jordan, Derrick Rose, Durant, Lebron

BTW this guy is my good friend hes the one in the youtube videos with me, hes cool and trustworthy =)