`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need Brent Burns' cards.

I need Brent Burns' cards.
I am looking for Brent Burns (Minnesota/San Jose) cards. I need rookie jersey numbered to 1 or 10. Any jersey card or Auto. No need for base cards. All numbered to 100, including Retro rainbow and exclusives ect collected. Big fan, Trade or Buy.

RE: I need Brent Burns' cards.
Hello wildmn58mofo, welcome to the site!

I wish I had some Burns for you...I've been trying to track down a nice RC myself ever since he got traded to the Sharks but the Minny crowd is very loyal bunch it seems. Just great fans in my opinion.

The closest I came to getting something done was for my James Sheppard SPA FW auto/patch, but boy am I glad I didn't trade that! : ) Anyway, I think I've got a few non-Burns Wild cards available so feel free to check my 'Trade Tool.'

If you don't see anything, there are other traders here who are sure to have something you like so it'll be good practice nonetheless:

1) Click on my screen name;
2) Click on 'View Beckett Profile' on the right middle portion of your screen;
3) Click on 'Trade With Me' in the left column; and,
4) Click the yellow 'Add Items' button.

Keep in mind that in order to add items to your side of the trade, you must first add your cards to the 'Organize.' Here are the INSTRUCTIONS for getting started. It's stickied at the top of the 'Trading' subsection.

Another easy way to find out what people collect is the PLAYER & TEAM COLLECTOR DIRECTORY. It's stickied at the top of the main 'Hockey' section.

I'd advise you to keep the total number of cards added below 100 while you're just starting out. If you have some questions after poking around the site a little bit, the members here can be a very helpful resource. Good luck, and I hope to see you trading here soon!

Regards,

RiceBondsMntna2Young
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

RE: I need Brent Burns' cards.
I have a 10-11 UD retro of Burns. Let me know if you need it.
Collecting Anton Lander and Mark Arcobello