`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2011 Topps Hobby Box HUGE HIT! with PIC Adrian Peterson

2011 Topps Hobby Box HUGE HIT! with PIC Adrian Peterson
I went down to LCS today and bought a 2011 Topps Hobby Box. The hit was an Adrian Peterson GAMEDAY with Jersey and AUTO. /50....Does anyone have an idea how much it is valued at? Thank.

[Image: 3c0689cc-3e8b-495c-af29-e49ef5d630d2.jpg]
I will listen to offers or trades. Only interested in DALLAS COWBOYS.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW!
http://s1133.photobucket.com/albums/m600...d630d2.jpg
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

RE: 2011 Topps Hobby Box HUGE HIT!
http://www.beckett.com/football/2011/top...on-8229682

Congrats on the nice pull!!!

nice pull, but probably doesn't "book value" for what you'd expect for a player of that caliber. Still, nice card
Insert Banner.

amazing card bro
wanna trade it?

Check me for it!

With jersey too!!? Awesome man nice pull. Cant wait to see it. Take the picture save it to "My Pictures" under "My Documents". Then go to photobucket.com and register. Once you registered go to "UPLOAD/UPLOAD NOW" and click it. It should be a big GREEN button. Once you've clicked it it'll take you to your comp folder. Find "MY Pictures" probably under "My Documents", once you've found your pick, click on your pick, then open it. It should start uploading to your photobucket right away. Once uploaded there's going to be about 4 lines of code looking stuff. Click on the one that starts with "IMG". It should automatically copy the image. If not, highlight the IMG code, right click, "copy", now its copied. Go back to your thread on beckett, right click, "paste" and it should paste the code to your thread. Thats your pick! Even though it doesnt paste as the picture image, it is. Hope this helped

thanks i might have to print that out to follow those directions. haha I can't wait to post pic and get feedback. for a $45 box of Topps I thought it was a good card. Thank You!
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

RE: 2011 Topps Hobby Box HUGE HIT! with PIC Adrian Peterson
click on that link now and let me know if you can see pic. like i said i am new to this so still learning.

Check out my org for anything you might like...very interested in the AP..
[Image: arod.gif]

It works but next time you could just copy the IMG code and paste it in and then it would appear in this thread.

Great pull, btw!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]