`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How Do You Store Your Collection???

RE: How Do You Store Your Collection???
cc is card count, I think.. it's the thickness of the card... atleast that is what another collector told me when I started collecting again in 2007. it is hard to tell which size goes with what cards.. for me, it's trial & error.. just don't buy too many card holders of one type.. just buy a few.. you can always store cards in a plastic card case, until you get the correct size toploader or magnetic onetouch holder..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

I've never really heard them referred to as CC, but PT (points). This is from a guide I found on the bay.

Onlinelegends Chart to Card Thickness Wrote:Take a stack of standard sports cards (commons) and lay them on top of each other. Place them next to the thicker insert and refer to the chart below to figure out what thickness your card is.

1 Regular Card = 20 Point - Use All Standard or Regular Card Holders
3 Regular Cards = 55 Point - Use 55 Point Holders (Also called Action Packed Size or Thick)
4-5 Regular Cards = 70-75 Point - Use 75 Point Holders or Extra Thick Holders
6-8 Regular Cards = 120-130 Point - Use 130 Point Holders (Commonly called Memorabilia Size or Real Thick or 3.5 mm)
9-12 Regular Cards = 180 Point - Use 180 Point Holders (Also called Super Thick)
Hope that helps.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I keep my nice ones on the back of the toilet so I can look at them when I'm doin work?
[Image: DSCN1616.jpg]

But I keep my really nice ones in the freezer next to my mozarella sticks. I just want to preserve my cards for as long as possible.
[Image: DSCN1617.jpg]
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

I keep my collection for trade in card sleeves, 9 pocket pages, and binders. My PC are in card sleeves, top loaders, team bags, and boxes. Some of my precious cards are in magnetic holders.

They are all collecting dusts now! Pffft!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(08-30-2011, 11:30 PM)Joshua92 Wrote: And would you say those are the best ones out probably for the price?
Sorry for not responding sooner, missed the question.. Personally I think it's all a matter of personal preference and budget. If handled properly I feel just a good about a penny sleeve and top loader as I do a magnetic..