`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From a $19.99 KMART value box

From a $19.99 KMART value box
You know, the "Over $40.00 in value" Kmart boxes that contain ten packs and TWO Jersey/Card combos. I'll admit, I can't complain when it comes to baseball (Bought ten football, and all ten were Matt Leinart....hmmm....). Well, I ended up getting a Roberto Alomar and this:

[Image: IMG-18.jpg]

At first I thought, cool! Alex Rodriguez, and it looks like the piece is a part of the autograph. I'm not sure why they would do this, but it's pretty cool. It's also great timing, as my brother's house caught fire two weeks ago and his sons loves Arod, so he'll be getting this in the mail along with a nice care package. Just wanted to share this piece, it's a very surprising find.
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

RE: From a $19.99 KMART value box
thats awesome congrats...that really sucks for your brother, hope everything works out

um, i hate to be the one to pee in your cheerios...but it's fairly well established that those jersey pieces are not authentic. but screw it...your nephew wont know better

(08-25-2011, 06:37 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: um, i hate to be the one to pee in your cheerios...but it's fairly well established that those jersey pieces are not authentic. but screw it...your nephew wont know better
ewwww

(08-25-2011, 06:37 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: um, i hate to be the one to pee in your cheerios...but it's fairly well established that those jersey pieces are not authentic. but screw it...your nephew wont know better
lol... way to go buzz kill... jk. Anyway hopefully the kid will enjoy it anyway.
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

i feel like a jerk. but that is one of the coolest pieces of *cough*jersey*cough* ive seen come out of those products

Jacoby, would you mind linking me to a website that explains they are fake? I spend all my time on the football thread and may have missed it. I hope to God my Unitas isn't authentic. From what I understood, they bought the materials from Upper Deck. Besides....who would fake a Matt Leinart, LOL?

And I'm not saying your wrong, I just don't know. BTW, love that picture man! Thanks for your service!
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]