`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why exactly are victory reds worth so much?

why exactly are victory reds worth so much?
i cannot for the life of me understand the pricing on victory reds...they seem sooooooo high. a letang i got the other day is an $8 card....are you serious?! serial numberd parallels to 100 or less are barely worth the value of the reds...any thoughts?

RE: why exactly are victory reds worth so much?
I don't get it either. You can only get them in Fat Packs vs Hobby boxes, Retail Boxes, Hobby Packs, Retail packs, and Blaster Boxes. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Hard to find, not many people bust victory and even less bust rack packs. You wont find many on eBay.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

Being that they're only in the rack packs, and rack packs would mostly end up going to kids, I imagine there are tons out there that will remain in the possession of children.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

last year this was braught up...

i still don't understand how reds are worth so much... but who knows

maybe because the market for them is insane
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

A lot of people won't touch Victory, but they still want all the cards of their PC player. It's easy enough to trade for base, RCs, golds, inserts and even blacks because they come in the hobby boxes and some guys will buy hobby Victory during the summer lull.
The reds, being retail only, don't get pulled by people who would put them on the secondary market often at all. As such, the secondary market values are inflated.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com