`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice on a commonly asked question.

RE: Need advice on a commonly asked question.
dude im in the same boat, at this point i want to sell ALL my cards that valued between 1 and 3 dollars for 10 cents each, any takes? lol thats aout 5000 cards if i ahd to estimate
but the bay is def NOT an option you might get 25 bucks if you ship for free

last year, my lcs gave me 2000 or 3000 count boxes and i would return them full with cards that booked for less then $1 piece, i only got $10 a box for them, after i was done, he said he couldnt take anymore because cards like that are pretty much impossible to move.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

@Xstream, @ShaqEatsThat: Honestly, if I'd live around your corner I'd be happy to spend a couple of hours sitting cross-legged in your garage going through them one by one, lol.

(08-26-2011, 08:17 AM)folkertino Wrote: @Xstream, @ShaqEatsThat: Honestly, if I'd live around your corner I'd be happy to spend a couple of hours sitting cross-legged in your garage going through them one by one, lol.
You wouldn't have to since I have all but like 1,000 of them in Organize. Smile Unless you're talking about finding your Rodman Shadow cards. I think I'm going to try and do that for you and find Rasheed Wallace shadow cards for and1hotsauce. I think I'm going to contact the CS (not going to say local, it's like 3 hours from me) and see if they'll take them for like 5 packs of cards. Nothing high end, but just to clear the space. If they won't, then I'm going to try the bay as a lot. I'll even post pics tonight of the boxes I have. Thanks guys for the advice.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards