`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Harpers coming down.

RE: Harpers coming down.
(08-26-2011, 12:40 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Exactly, he makes mistakes but I doubt he is what some or making him out to be. I think I just heard about him standing and signing for kids etc. a while back. Cut the KID a break and see what he does.

i have a hard time believing that a guy that wont do post game interviews unless he was a major part of the win (i.e. game winning hit, brought back a HR, etc) is as big headed as many people here seem to believe.

[/quote]

when he hits the majors league.......within 4 years he will be on roids and break MANTLE's record of the longest homerun.......thats my prediction......i also predicted that A-ROD was on it......and alot said he will beat BONDS Hr record, and told everyone on the blogs, becase was doing roids, everyone was against me on that subject, look what happen......he got nab the same way bonds did

(08-26-2011, 10:57 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: I said it wasn't a shot man, not calling you out. Just a friendly reminder that we all screw up. Please don't take that personal.
what happened at wal mart?

(08-25-2011, 08:28 PM)talkntribe Wrote: Well put. Are you in Cleveland?

I ask because there is alot of people who have been coming all over to catch harper play.
I am in cuyahoga falls. Went to several Aeros games this season. Saw Pomeranz pitch his only game at canal park, didn't get his auto either, the starting pitcher doesn't sign when he is pitching though.
Anyway, I thought most of the autograph seekers at the Aeros game were acting like jerks to the other fans. Harper was quiet and signed probably 100 baseballs and cards. He'll get he mentoring he needs, the Nats have a lot of money invested in this kid.

I wouldn't say he has struggled. At just 18, he hit a combined .297, hit a grand slam, and had 2 walk off HR's. He's gonna be special. I'd hold on to any Harper card.

(08-27-2011, 12:30 AM)themaskedhood Wrote: what happened at wal mart?
So, how about the topic?
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.