Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some pretty cool SPs but I need some help

Some pretty cool SPs but I need some help
Hi Folks,

As a result of some customer service issues, Panini sent me a bunch of 2-cards unopened packs from last years all-star game. I've got a complete set of the 12 main cards out of 500 (which are listed on Beckett) but I also pulled a bunch of cool SPs. The Skinner auto is /25, but the Yzerman, Tavares, MA Fleury and Anderson are all out of five! I can't even find any of these listed on Beckett (I would imagine they must have been pretty tough pulls with only 2 cards per pack and they were giving away 1 pack to each kid). I found the regular, non-signed Skinner on Ebay for $35 so I have no clue what the value of the auto /25 would be. The Skinner and Hall Hot Rookies are on Ebay for anywhere between $20 and $35 but they're /500. If you are interested in any of them, let me know what you're looking for as I could be persuaded to trade. They're cool cards but its not Carey or PK lol.

Photobucket
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

RE: Some pretty cool SPs but I need some help
very nice cards!!!!

when I did a search I found http://www.beckett.com/search/#term=2010...all%20star

that should Skinner get you some great PC cards!!!
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Yeah, I found that page but even the "commons" /500 don't have a price beside them. That's why I went to Ebay to see what they were going for in the Ebay stores. You'll notice The SP cards like the Skinner /25 and Yzerman /5 aren't even listed at all. Do I tell Beckett about this and if so how do you go about it to tell them they are missing cards? Thanks

MC

(08-26-2011, 04:22 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: very nice cards!!!!

when I did a search I found http://www.beckett.com/search/#term=2010...all%20star

that should Skinner get you some great PC cards!!!
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

you can tell them by email via hockeymag@beckett.com,

I done this a few times to fix a few things, you wont get a pm back about it, but you will see the change online...

hope that helps

(08-26-2011, 07:26 PM)heaterhabs Wrote: Yeah, I found that page but even the "commons" /500 don't have a price beside them. That's why I went to Ebay to see what they were going for in the Ebay stores. You'll notice The SP cards like the Skinner /25 and Yzerman /5 aren't even listed at all. Do I tell Beckett about this and if so how do you go about it to tell them they are missing cards? Thanks

MC

if any other questions you can ask and i will try to answer
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Yeah, interested in the Fleury for sure! Scan of the lithograph when I wake up, haha!
[Image: TPnewbanner.png]
MARIO LEMIEUX COLLECTION = 1263 listed cards

2 sweet skinners and a nice hall congrats and for free
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Yeah how did you manage to get those?