Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error Cards in Various Collections
Question 
Error Cards in Various Collections
Hello anyone, I am new to the site. Can anyone tell me where to get info. on error cards? I have several but the one that comes to mind now is in 1987 Donruss Baseball, number 14: Kevin McReynolds. Even if there isn't an area on the Beckett site does anyone know where I can look?

Thanks to everyone for your time and patience,
Cindy Morgan

RE: Error Cards in Various Collections
what type of error? a lot of what people would call "errors" are usually just factory flaws/misprints

they would not be recognized by beckett for the most part (blank backs, wrongbacks, missing print, etc etc)

also if its 80s or 90s chances are unless its a star player, or a key card for a star player... there would be little to no value for factory misprints...

with star players, key RC/hard to find chase inserts... there can be more interest but a lot of times for random screwups at the factory the only person who may be interested are player collectors who want everything of their player... but in the case of kevin mcreynolds can't say I've seen any McReynolds super-collectors running around

any more info on the card itself ?
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

i have been wondering the same about the mc reynolds card too. no idea what is the error on the card.
baseball

I believe its a lack of color in the banner on the back.

The king of error sets is 1990 donruss followed by 1989 fleer. If u come upon these let us know.

google

here is an example of an error juan gonzalezPhotobucket i think you can tell the error.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]