`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving PC Items

Moving PC Items
So with a "present" coming in November, I have decided to move some PC items. I am mainly looking to sell, but would possibly be willing to trade for other cards I can sell. Take a look at my Bucket and if there is anything you are interested in, I will add it. At this time I am only looking to move Kevin Durant and Ray Allen cards. I have autos, patches, jerseys, rookies, etc. At this time I am not selling my MJ collection (thanks to all your advice). That may come later down the road though if needed. Let me know if you see anything.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: Moving PC Items
so are you trading right now i am thinking about giving up my durants and my kobe 8 cards

(08-24-2011, 08:27 PM)jay187 Wrote: so are you trading right now i am thinking about giving up my durants and my kobe 8 cards
I would prefer to sell unless I can trade for a card I know I can move.

doses this mean your selling ray as a celtic? I may have interest pm prices. lmk
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

so your giving up the your durants too

(08-24-2011, 08:44 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: doses this mean your selling ray as a celtic? I may have interest pm prices. lmk
Yes it does. Take a look at my bucket and let me know if anything catches your eye. I will also work on getting more scans of my cards.

congrats on the present, hope everything goes good!!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(08-24-2011, 09:19 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: congrats on the present, hope everything goes good!!!!!
Appreciate it man! I thought of selling my MJs as they would bring the most money (and the quickest) but I couldnt do it. I have been collecting MJ since I was 13. That collection means something to me. My other collections (Ray Allen, Gary Payton, Kevin Durant) do not. Although I like those players and like my collections, they are replaceable. Unfortunately the MJs arent because they are getting too expensive now.

Bump!

(08-24-2011, 08:23 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: So with a "present" coming in November, I have decided to move some PC items. I am mainly looking to sell, but would possibly be willing to trade for other cards I can sell. Take a look at my Bucket and if there is anything you are interested in, I will add it. At this time I am only looking to move Kevin Durant and Ray Allen cards. I have autos, patches, jerseys, rookies, etc. At this time I am not selling my MJ collection (thanks to all your advice). That may come later down the road though if needed. Let me know if you see anything.
Congrats Nick! I know how hard it is to move your PC, smaller PCs don't have the same sentimental value.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]