`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pricing graded card for trade question...

Pricing graded card for trade question...
Hi everyone, I was curious if anyone on here trades any graded cards through the Trade Feature? How do you specify grades and values?
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

RE: Pricing graded card for trade question...
Been wondering the same thing. I always have to add a comment on a trade telling them it is graded and what it is.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

(08-24-2011, 11:18 AM)htowntigger Wrote: Hi everyone, I was curious if anyone on here trades any graded cards through the Trade Feature? How do you specify grades and values?
Yeah it happens. Just put a scan up showing it graded/slabbed for mutual piece of mind. They will usually get you a slight premium over the listed bv, assuming they are graded high enough!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(08-24-2011, 11:53 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Yeah it happens. Just put a scan up showing it graded/slabbed for mutual piece of mind. They will usually get you a slight premium over the listed bv, assuming they are graded high enough!
I sent some extra cards along with my PC stuff to get graded and I did pretty good. Some stuff that I will trade here locally... the rest I was looking to sell, but I've always been curious how that works on this site.

[Image: SaleTrade.jpg]
[Image: SaleTrade2.jpg]
[Image: SaleTrade3.jpg]
[Image: SaleTrade4.jpg]
[Image: SaleTrade5.jpg]

The is a way to list the card as graded. If you go to your org and from the layout tab on top you can select a "grade" layout. This way you can select the grading company and key in the serierl number and the grade. I am not sure how it looks when someone selects it for trade, but it is there.

Those are some nice cards btw!
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

(08-24-2011, 12:20 PM)greekgoony Wrote: The is a way to list the card as graded. If you go to your org and from the layout tab on top you can select a "grade" layout. This way you can select the grading company and key in the serierl number and the grade. I am not sure how it looks when someone selects it for trade, but it is there.

Those are some nice cards btw!
whoa, thanks, that really helps!

Yeah greekgooney is correct, it doesn't show on the trade page, but I think it appears on the invoice after the trade is accepted.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(08-24-2011, 01:10 PM)got watcha want Wrote: Yeah greekgooney is correct, it doesn't show on the trade page, but I think it appears on the invoice after the trade is accepted.
Oh, ok, thanks everyone!

They're right, it doesn't show up on trade page. So you still have to tell them by adding a comment or pm before accepting a trade. It should be if you have the card listed under the graded tab and the serial # log in, it should show up on the trade page. It would save a lot of unwanted counteroffers.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.