`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking news: Colts sign Kerry Collins

RE: Breaking news: Colts sign Kerry Collins
Something tells me Peyton will play to keep his streak...but they got the best replacement they could have...even over that Favre guy...to come in and play a game or 2

(08-24-2011, 01:51 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: He'd be nuts to play in week one at 65% with a neck injury. Maybe an ankle or something but you don't mess around when it comes to the neck.
I meant, my personal opinion is that I believe there is a 65% he will still play week 1.... oops, my mistake on my clarity

Sounds about right to me he for sure will do all he can to play but only so much he can do. I want his streak to go on too.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(08-24-2011, 10:09 AM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Collinsfanatic will be excited Big Grin Hope they get him a SB ring!!!!
I was thinking the same thing except the SB part, it is the Cowboys turn! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

So has Kerry been a member of every team in the NFL? Or at least half of them? And a thought has just popped into my head.....Jeff George suiting up.....
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

For the second day in a row I am shocked - pleasantly shocked. The day prior I read that Larry Johnson signs with the Dolphins and now this! Last week if you told me that one would be playing football again, let alone both, I would have said you were crazy.

I think this is a good fit for both Collins and the Colts organization. Caldwell used to be the QB coach under Paterno for a number of years up until 1992, which coincided with Collins's first two years at Penn State so they have worked together before.
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]