`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry guys, I'm back.

Sorry guys, I'm back.
Sorry that I haven't been around the last week and half almost two weeks. I've had a few things around the house that I've had to concentrate on and completely cut off a lot of things. However, I'm going to try and get back in the swing of things by this weekend. I've got a lot of threads to read through as well as some pending trades with some of you, and I'll get to them. If there's anything really important that I might have missed that needs immediate attention, please let me know so I can handle it quickly. If you wish to make it private, PM me. Thanks guys, and sorry again for my absence. Hope all is well. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: Sorry guys, I'm back.
your alive and well that what matters, good to hear everything is good stuff happens. By there was a thread started by ping wondering where u been. I guessed wrong.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

lol. Thanks, I responded to the thread.

i havent been able to sleep for days lol, glad everythings ok!!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(08-24-2011, 09:08 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: i havent been able to sleep for days lol, glad everythings ok!!!!!
lol. And to answer your statement in your thread, no, you guys did not tease me too much about collecting the Pistons. Smile I don't care if they became the worst team in the league and eventually moved, I'll still keep all of my Detroit Pistons cards and continue to collect the ones I don't have. I can't be shook. Smile

Glad you're alright man. It's actually good too that you can prioritize stuff when you need to. We all love collecting, but sometimes it just has to take a back seat, plain and simple.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(08-24-2011, 09:12 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Glad you're alright man. It's actually good too that you can prioritize stuff when you need to. We all love collecting, but sometimes it just has to take a back seat, plain and simple.
Very true. Now I just need to get rid of all of the cards that aren't PC so I can maintain my collection better. And yes, I'm still putting in those older cards I told you about so those Jordans will still be available (I think Ping and Nick already have them). But I want to really cut down and start saving up for the 2013 NSCC. I plan on trying to go there with about $5000 and a book of cards that I need for my Pistons PC so I can get as many as I can. It'd be nice if I can go from 3,300+ to 6,000+ at the national, though I doubt it. Smile

We have been going crazy around here bashing each other and posting links to other forums.

You should check the thread of the dude that was trying to trade a slabbed MJ Rc with a crease and trying to sell it as mint on ebay as well. The guy had a past with Dodgytrousers as well.

It has been extreme insanity around here without XtremeInsanity, LOL.

Good to have you back.

P.S. I haven't seen jkligman posting but with you gone you never know, there are a few newbies I am suspicious of.

MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(08-24-2011, 09:20 AM)got watcha want Wrote: We have been going crazy around here bashing each other and posting links to other forums.

You should check the thread of the dude that was trying to trade a slabbed MJ Rc with a crease and trying to sell it as mint on ebay as well. The guy had a past with Dodgytrousers as well.

It has been extreme insanity around here without XtremeInsanity, LOL.

Good to have you back.

P.S. I haven't seen jkligman posting but with you gone you never know, there are a few newbies I am suspicious of.
Yeah, that was one of my worries. I'm almost done going through the Main forum, tomorrow it will be the box break forum, then the trade forum (man there's too many threads there). lol. I just wish I didn't have stuff to do this weekend or I'd spend the entire weekend getting caught up and making trades. I still have to decide the winner of the competition I did a month or two ago. Sad

Don't stress that stuff xtreme. The forums were not out of line that bad while you were gone. You will get caught up in time.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!