`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You have to read this.....

RE: You have to read this.....
They did the same to me. But not for slow shipping or negative feedback. Assuming because I had low amount of sellers feedback. Its not always done for screw ups. Not to say this guy isn't trouble but I know first hand it happens to newer sellers too.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Tell him he can wait one day until he gets your tracking number, etc and then you will leave him feedback...Sounds mean, but oh well..You have to protect yourself.
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.

(08-23-2011, 09:05 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: WTF? What's this guys overall feedback score and percentage?
409 Feedback. 100%

(08-23-2011, 09:05 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: I almost feel bad....Paypal holds his money because he has a history of slow shipping. If he really needs the money that bad, that's really sad. I have this picture in the back of my head of a guy waiting to sell a card so he can go buy dinner for his kids. I'm soft, so I'd probably ask him to call me so I could get the low down............

BTW, how much $ is it?
It is $100.

I have to wait for positive feedback or proof of delivery before my money is released. I have 100 percent positive feedback and a 4.99 rating. the reason I have to wait is because my paypal is not linked to my bank account. This gives the buyer assurance that the funds are available in case of a dispute.
My guess is that they guys is looking to buy a card ending soon and needs the money.
[Image: Razorback2.jpg]

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams

(08-24-2011, 05:44 AM)ironman71635 Wrote: I have to wait for positive feedback or proof of delivery before my money is released. I have 100 percent positive feedback and a 4.99 rating. the reason I have to wait is because my paypal is not linked to my bank account. This gives the buyer assurance that the funds are available in case of a dispute.
My guess is that they guys is looking to buy a card ending soon and needs the money.
That's what I'm thinking as well.

[Image: Mynewestbanner.jpg]

I will also trade for C. Newton, D. Murray & A. Rodger Rookie Cards.

2008 Stewarts 442/1005 minus 1/1's
2010 Greshams 208/594 minus 1/1's

Yeah at $100 I wouldn't do it. By giving him positive feedback it means everything went ok. What happens if he doesn't send or sends a damaged card. He could use that positive against you in a case. I could see it now
"Don't know why he opened a case He gave me Positive feedback!!"
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

I'd just wait, I mean you will get the card in two or three days. Is this guy that desperate for money?
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

He went into this sale knowing the rules.
It may be a tad harsh but the reality is he has to complete his half of the transaction in order to get paid.

Tough spot to be in but you should wait.

thats a tough situation...I would just ask him more about it and make a decision based off that
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

Ask him why he needs the positive feedback and the cash release. Even call him if your phone type guy. I am almost positive he is needing it for something important or good to be begging like that. Also who is he? I mean he might be someone one of us has dealt with before and could help you out a lil better with this question. There is still plenty of day light left today right?, have him get that DC# today. If he can work with you on that he is probably cool.
slow shipping history and wanting money upfront sounds a bit like a drop shipper, which i absolutely hate btw. Nothing annoys me more on ebay then having to wait for the seller to buy from someone else get it shipped to him, then wait while he shipped to you.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.