`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
superfractors...

RE: superfractors...
(08-24-2011, 01:01 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Very Nice!
lol at first i was like "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS" I never pulled a superfractor before in my life and i busted many a case and never seen one.
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

(08-24-2011, 01:03 AM)yankeeempire Wrote: lol at first i was like "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS" I never pulled a superfractor before in my life and i busted many a case and never seen one.
I think that's actually a Canary Diamond, but a 1/1 nonetheless
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(08-24-2011, 01:03 AM)yankeeempire Wrote: lol at first i was like "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS" I never pulled a superfractor before in my life and i busted many a case and never seen one.
That is sweet. The day I pulled the Tom Brady I bought 2 packs that my son grabbed. Opened my packs and in the second pack I saw SUPER!

(08-23-2011, 09:36 PM)magneto2 Wrote: I have been lucky enough to pull 5 of them 4 from baseball and one from football. I currently have the Tom Brady.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Superfractor
2010 Topps Chrome
WOW! I would love to pull one let alone all of those!

I pulled a Lars Anderson Auto Superfractor from Bowman Chrome 2008. Sold it on ebay for about 4 grand. Not a bad hit as he was really hot back then. He has since cooled down.

I pulled this a while back. Long gone, but probably the nicest Super I've pulled...

[Image: mccutchensuper.jpg]
[Image: mccutchensuperback.jpg]
Angels cards - Jo Adell, Mike Trout, Reid Detmers, Ohtani, Bachman, O'Hoppe, Joyce, Zach Neto etc. 

Looking for Bowman Chrome Draft and Chrome Prospects set fillers. PM me what you have avail!

(08-24-2011, 01:37 PM)eric387387 Wrote: I pulled this a while back. Long gone, but probably the nicest Super I've pulled...

[Image: mccutchensuper.jpg]
[Image: mccutchensuperback.jpg]
Wow, wish I had that one.
(08-24-2011, 01:01 PM)jjcorbs Wrote: I pulled a Lars Anderson Auto Superfractor from Bowman Chrome 2008. Sold it on ebay for about 4 grand. Not a bad hit as he was really hot back then. He has since cooled down.
Cooled down is a understatement. Be glad you sold it when you did.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

This thread makes me very jealous.
[Image: Heyward.jpg]

lol, +1,000,000

(08-24-2011, 01:45 PM)rondo4president Wrote: This thread makes me very jealous.

I pulled these from the bay.
[Image: Chacin-2006BowmanChromeRainbow1.jpg]
[Image: Estrada-2006BowmanChromeSuperRed.jpg]
[Image: 2006BowmanChromeBC227.jpg]
[Image: Valdez-2006BowmanChromeSuperfractor.jpg]