`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
superfractors...

RE: superfractors...
I have only pulled one. So I had to put this together. [Image: 002-12-3-1-1.jpg]
Always looking for Atlanta Braves, Tennessee Titans, and Memphis Grizzlies autographs and memorabilia. Also, autographs of Tennessee Volunteers players.

(08-23-2011, 09:36 PM)magneto2 Wrote: I have been lucky enough to pull 5 of them 4 from baseball and one from football. I currently have the Tom Brady.
Gotta ask: How many Bowman cases have you opened, or are you just incredibly super lucky and just pulling these from a box here and there?
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

(08-24-2011, 02:42 PM)dlcarst Wrote: Gotta ask: How many Bowman cases have you opened, or are you just incredibly super lucky and just pulling these from a box here and there?
I have never opened a case of bowman chrome. Not to say I have not bought a ton of boxes.. All the supers were either from one box pulled at several different locations. The ichiro and the lin were pulled the same day at the same shop! The brady I pulled recently when there were only 2 packs left in the box. I guess you could say extremely lucky!

my only one

[Image: DSC00198.jpg]
[Image: g5lS3.png]
Tommy Hanson Super Collector
Julio Teheran
Mike Foltynewicz
http://s903.photobucket.com/home/bradp48/allalbums

I know it's football, AND it technically isn't listed as a superfractor, BUT it looks identical to a superfractor (in person anyway, the scan doesn't do it justice):

[Image: UltLeafDrft1of1.jpg]

(08-24-2011, 02:28 PM)cnshayes Wrote: I have only pulled one. So I had to put this together. [Image: 002-12-3-1-1.jpg]
The bottom of my chin just slammed on the floor!