`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS Entire remaining collection

FS Entire remaining collection
I guess my post was deleted because I had some mem listed in my post that wasnt on my page. whatever. I'm selling EVERYTHING left for HALF of BV. most of my basketball is vintage or autos or rookies so I'm sure theres something left to interest anyone. if you make a purchase from me I have lots of common cards of collectible players that I will send you complimentary if you want to add to your collection or if you have a son/nephew/whatever that wants to start collecting. Please help me pay for my wedding! Everything must gooooooo! scans available upon request. hopefully you wont have any problems viewing my FS page. any questions please ask!
[Image: vt-2.gif]

RE: FS Entire remaining collection
I'm interested..Shoot me some scans of the cards
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.

I can save you money and your collection.... Dont get married bro!! Just kiddin but not really!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(08-24-2011, 11:40 AM)quavis Wrote: I can save you money and your collection.... Dont get married bro!! Just kiddin but not really!
haha no words have ever been more true...
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.

heres some scans for all to see...as I unearth more cards I will be sure to add/scan them in so if you're looking for any specific player or trying to finish a set I may be able to help you.

[Image: 16.jpg]

fixed the pics to relevant cards to the thread

how much fro the ben gordon