`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Inception, Inception divisional case break, R&S, '10 Limited, '06 Limited

RE: 2 Inception, Inception divisional case break, R&S, '10 Limited, '06 Limited
(08-23-2011, 08:59 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: IF you want to move that Thurman, please let me know! I love it!!
It's yours! Smile

(08-23-2011, 09:05 AM)patsfan129 Wrote: nice Mallett Smile
Thanks! Wouldn't have minded keeping it but it worked out pretty nicely in a Locker trade.

(08-23-2011, 09:18 AM)kylebucksfan Wrote: I think you did pretty good overal. I really like the mallet, Locker, and Gabbert. Very nice hits.
Yeah it was definitely a good week. Definitely did better than some other people in that case break...

(08-23-2011, 10:30 AM)gobills2010 Wrote: If you don't work something out with KKG, please check me for that Thurman!
It's gone. Thanks for the interest though. Check my Org I have other Thurman jerseys.

(08-23-2011, 04:36 PM)rogue655 Wrote: thanks! now i dont have to ask Smile
I was actually disappointed I didn't get one! Good luck with that last one. Smile

(08-23-2011, 06:14 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: I want that Cutler if you still have it.
Working on something right now for the Cutler but if that falls through I will let you know. Thanks for the interest!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Yeah, I'm definitely happy with the deal for the Mallett. It isn't too often I can afford dropping that kind of coin on a card, so when the opportunity presented itself, i HAD to take it
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots

can u check me on the gabbert & dress (Mallett)
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

Check me for the Williams and the Multi Color Patch Autos. Let me know what we can do

(08-29-2011, 02:48 PM)pudge27t Wrote: can u check me on the gabbert & dress (Mallett)
The Mallett is long gone, but I still have the Gabbert. Primarily looking for Favre, Locker, or Packers. Do you have any of those? I didn't see anything in your bucket that I need right now.

(08-30-2011, 11:26 AM)mrmagnum75 Wrote: Check me for the Williams and the Multi Color Patch Autos. Let me know what we can do
PM sent
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Alot of sweet multicolor jesrsey pieces
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I like the Greg Little and Arian Foster!!

(08-23-2011, 03:05 AM)uwash97 Wrote: Here are my breaks from the last few weeks. Haven't been alone with my scanner for a while. Still love Inception, though the boxes are quite hit or miss.

My first one (couple weeks ago) was a definite miss, except I do live in San Diego, so maybe it was a local box...

Photobucket

2nd box Inception (this weekend) was much better but still not great...

Photobucket

Pre-bought in on a divisional case break on Inception. Probably wasn't the brightest thing to do but I was excited for the product and bought the AFC South hoping for some Locker. Didn't get any (big surprise) but at least I got 5 of the hits which is better than just a box by itself.

Photobucket
I could use the Powell Patch #/75 and Gabbert Patch #/75 for my set. LMK if they are available.

Thanks
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

(08-30-2011, 10:59 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: I like the Greg Little and Arian Foster!!
Sorry Ryan those are gone already!

(08-30-2011, 11:07 PM)coachlew10 Wrote: I could use the Powell Patch #/75 and Gabbert Patch #/75 for my set. LMK if they are available.

Thanks
offer sent
Banner by mattfastiggi