`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious Question. Opinions Valued.

RE: Serious Question. Opinions Valued.
(08-23-2011, 12:19 AM)kata78 Wrote: Ok heres the deal. I'm looking to purchase a 2001 Bowman Pujols BGS 9.5/10 Auto.
I'll be honest with you, if it were me, I would try to get one of his auto'ed rc's, like SPX, Donruss signature, etc.... instead of the Bowman, the Bowman auto's were relatively easy to pull at 1 in 74, and there are quite a few of them listed on the bay,

However, the SPX's are a true rc, and it's serial numbered, rather difficult to pull as they were redemptions and there is no idea as to how many were actually redeemed out of the 1500 issued, and in a few years, buyers are going to want to pick up his RC auto over an insert auto.

As for which card to sell, sell all three of them, buy the Pujol's auto, and some nice vintage, as the Brett Bat card, will more than likely never increase in value, same for the Griffey JR, and the Ripken/jeter, well you will never get more money for a Jeter auto, then now..

Vintage cards on the other hand are going to increase, as the supply is starting to dry up, since buyers are putting them in to PC's, and not flipping.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(08-23-2011, 01:49 PM)shezdoni Wrote: I'll be honest with you, if it were me, I would try to get one of his auto'ed rc's, like SPX, Donruss signature, etc.... instead of the Bowman, the Bowman auto's were relatively easy to pull at 1 in 74, and there are quite a few of them listed on the bay,

However, the SPX's are a true rc, and it's serial numbered, rather difficult to pull as they were redemptions and there is no idea as to how many were actually redeemed out of the 1500 issued, and in a few years, buyers are going to want to pick up his RC auto over an insert auto.

As for which card to sell, sell all three of them, buy the Pujol's auto, and some nice vintage, as the Brett Bat card, will more than likely never increase in value, same for the Griffey JR, and the Ripken/jeter, well you will never get more money for a Jeter auto, then now..

Vintage cards on the other hand are going to increase, as the supply is starting to dry up, since buyers are putting them in to PC's, and not flipping.
Ahhhhh!!! What to do....what to do????? So many options on buying A Pujols RC Auto.....
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/

(08-23-2011, 08:58 AM)sportznuht Wrote: dare i ask how much ur ask for the jeter?
Already put it up on the Bay.... Sad
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/

If it were me I'd sell the George Brett. Pretty weak card since there's no photo of Brett on it, at least IMO.