`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Kobe PC

My Kobe PC
Hey guys I just wanted to show my Kobe collection to you all. I have been collecting a little under a year, and I think I have done pretty well for myself.
Tell me what you think.

[Image: RicksKobes_0003.jpg]
[Image: RicksKobes_0002.jpg]
[Image: RicksKobes_0001.jpg]

RE: My Kobe PC
nice stuff, this is the trade section, are they for trade?
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Not all of them, Im just trying to figure this site out and get the feel of it. Ya know. Any help would be appreciated.

no problem man, any questions feel free to pm me, you can do that by clicking on my name, going to my profile and click on send private message.

This is the dude I traded that Kobe Platinum Portraits to for the Wall/Cousins dual auto from timeless.

When you look at the BV on the trade I did well. BUT........ I just saw that Kobe go on ebay for $177. Thanks beckett for having such accruate pricing.

I always get burned when I trade by beckett value on high end trades. Why do I keep doing it????
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

if you ever trade any of those kobes let me know.
Will only trade with Delivery Confirmation!
[Image: BannerCards041.jpg]

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh238...l%20Cards/

Beckett is a guide. The trading card market is hard because if there is one rich collector out there that really wants the card he is going to pay the money. So with ebay that seller got really lucky.

(08-27-2011, 10:53 AM)got watcha want Wrote: This is the dude I traded that Kobe Platinum Portraits to for the Wall/Cousins dual auto from timeless.

When you look at the BV on the trade I did well. BUT........ I just saw that Kobe go on ebay for $177. Thanks beckett for having such accruate pricing.

I always get burned when I trade by beckett value on high end trades. Why do I keep doing it????
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

(08-27-2011, 10:53 AM)got watcha want Wrote: This is the dude I traded that Kobe Platinum Portraits to for the Wall/Cousins dual auto from timeless.

exactly why i factor in sv along with bv when i do trade for mid-high end cards.

He forgot to mention that the Mini Kobe from Treasurey is the silver one #'d 24/25. That is another card that I traded to him. He is also on the lookout for a Kobe Titanium from 97-98 Metal Universe, he was mad that I moved the one that I had.

You don't have to be shy Rick, chime in whenever you want to on your own thread.

Can a Mod move this thread to the Basketball forum? I don't think that he is looking to trade this stuff.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!