`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
two more inception autos (s.o. to gobills) and topps came through on my damaged cards

two more inception autos (s.o. to gobills) and topps came through on my damaged cards
pretty good mail day today. one ebay inception auto of t jones /99 and a nice little freebie inception base auto /900 from gobills. i am really liking this set and have been spending alot of time chasing down everything i can of mr. jones. so these two additions were a nice surprise in the ol box today.
[Image: 2011-08-22_13-20-26_655.jpg]
and topps came through really fast. i sent in 12 damaged cards last week to see if they would be replaced and not even 7 days later i get replacements. just some base rookies and base veterans but i did pay for the box so i wanted my cards i paid for. nothing special so no need to scan. just wanted to share how quick topps was this time.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

RE: two more inception autos (s.o. to gobills) and topps came through on my damaged cards
Nice stuff rgf.

Still wondering if I steered you wrong with the Inception BIN?? Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

RE: two more inception autos (s.o. to gobills) and topps came through on my damaged cards
i'm getting the lowered number ones cheaper but i'll let you slide this time. you just never know. especially with new product. and hell who would have ever known his cards were gonna pop out of those boxes as often as they do? no worries at all. i'm glad i got one so soon. it made me want the rest of his stuff from the set that much more and they are all over the place right now which makes it easier to get.

Well, truthfully, I didn't think you'd hit the BIN. Figured you'd make an offer...but that's okay. You got one and it's nice and it's yours. Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(08-22-2011, 04:12 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Well, truthfully, I didn't think you'd hit the BIN. Figured you'd make an offer...but that's okay. You got one and it's nice and it's yours. Wink
i dont make a lot of offers. im a now or never kind of guy. need to learn to be a little more patient.