Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My ebay Super STEEL!!

My ebay Super STEEL!!
Hi guys and gals,

I'm not a major contributor on this site, but I just wanted to show off my latest additions I won from ebay for an incredible price $15.50!! I was doing my daily search for Carnell Lake (my PC, of which I only need like 20 cards to have a master set), and came across this lot. Didn't think I'd have a shot, but fortunately the seller didn't spell well.
First off, nice rookie cards of the Steelers' last two Super Bowl MVP's. Although the listing on the uncirculated Holmes had the Topps sticker, it arrived without it. No big deal.
[Image: CCF08222011_000072.jpg]
Next, a rookie card of the BUS, a pretty beat-up but desired 1975 Topps Lynn Swann RC (another SB MVP and HOF), and my man Carnell
[Image: CCF08222011_000062.jpg]
Now the biggie....the seller spelled his last name wrong (Pal instead of Pol), otherwise more searchers may have seen this.....

2003 Donruss Classics Troy Polamalu Timeless Tributes RC 84/100!!! Can't disclose BV's, but it's pretty high!!!
[Image: CCF08222011_000052.jpg]
[Image: CCF08222011_000042.jpg]

To all you sellers out there, watch your spelling!!! Already have the regular Classics rookie, so I'm thinking of re-listing it, with it spelled correctly and auctioned on its own.
chuck

RE: My ebay Super STEEL!!
Are you looking to trade the Troy? That sure is one super steal for all of them!!
[Image: steelers.jpg]

Hi Jeremy,
Not looking to trade, unless you have one of the 1997 Carnell Lake Stadium Club Printing Plates. Frankly, I put in a bid thinking if I won I could probably flip it for a nice profit once the season got underway (provided his Achilles doesn't go out!!!). Now that I have it, not sure what I'll do. I'll keep you in mind though.
chuck

(08-22-2011, 04:31 PM)chuckc1206 Wrote: Hi Jeremy,
Not looking to trade, unless you have one of the 1997 Carnell Lake Stadium Club Printing Plates. Frankly, I put in a bid thinking if I won I could probably flip it for a nice profit once the season got underway (provided his Achilles doesn't go out!!!). Now that I have it, not sure what I'll do. I'll keep you in mind though.
Yeah hopefully he stays healthy. Thanks for keeping me in mind.
[Image: steelers.jpg]

great ebay trade secret steals the show again, well done that polamalu is a keeper or strong resource for sure!
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

nice pickups
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

Great pick ups!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**