`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrelle Pryor is...

RE: Terrelle Pryor is...
I've got his R&S rookie... after seeing that auction, I'm thinking maybe I should put it up for sale.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

I (as the name would indicate) have seen Terelle play live numerous times in person.

- for totally differnt reasons I can honestly say the last player I saw live that was that fun to watch was Doug Flutie with the Chargers in his final years.

Watching Flutie make up for his lack of height with boundless energy, improbable jump passes and constant motion was so much fun to see live. (while stationed in San Diego). He survived in the NFL on pure will and desire...

With Pryor watching him was just as exciting but differnt because I was watching a pure athlete with all the gifts an then some. When he runs it looks like he is standing still, but next thin you know he is 10 yards down field. He can throw 40 yards stepping backwards, and reads a defense better then given credit.

Being a buckeye fanatic I should be mad at him, but I exPect he will make a big impact somewhere on the field.

Another mistake on the Raiders part... Man, Al is in love with fast players...Wink too bad they blow... The Raiders organization is a JOKE...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin