`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
08 UD heroes Blaster, 2 rack packs BP, Topps Value Box,A&G blaster

08 UD heroes Blaster, 2 rack packs BP, Topps Value Box,A&G blaster
Hit up a walkmart where they had a 2008 UD heroes Blaster for 8.99 and got 2 rack packs of BP. Nothing really of note in the 2 rack packs. No hits in teh blaster did get a Griffey Green and some other inserts I like the look of these cards. Went to the same target where i got my Jackie Robinson Jersey card and since i had a gift card grabbed a topps value box and an Allen and Ginter Blaster. Normally I dont by A&G blasters but i figured heck why not since i got the gift card. There was nothing of note in the Topps value box. In the first pack of the A&G I pulled a Jack Lalane relic card. I was happy just to get some sort of hit. ALso pulled a Matt Holliday code card and a black mini of Romero I think. I figured the rest of the box wasnt going to be good after getting the Lalane then in the next to last pack I saw problay my best hit a dual auto of Keith Olberman and Al Gore odds 1:60000. Not sure what to do with it would of preffered a george bush auto lol but it really is a nice card. Willl post a couple scans tonight.

RE: 08 UD heroes Blaster, 2 rack packs BP, Topps Value Box,A&G blaster
Sell it and get the bush. Btw isn't lalane the one who made that power juicer? Why in the heck is HE in a&g? If he's in there I should be too... lol.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(08-22-2011, 12:40 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: Sell it and get the bush. Btw isn't lalane the one who made that power juicer? Why in the heck is HE in a&g? If he's in there I should be too... lol.
Yea he had the juicer but I think he was a fitness expert for like 60 years or somthing. I dont know how much it would sell for couldnt find any completed listings on the card.

sell it to Keith! He collects cards
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(08-22-2011, 12:40 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: Sell it and get the bush. Btw isn't lalane the one who made that power juicer? Why in the heck is HE in a&g? If he's in there I should be too... lol.
it is a sad statement to read of him being "that guy that made the power juicer"

he was a health and fitness guru to say the least. he was a health nut, and did amazing feats of strength, endurance and fitness over his lifetime and advocated healthy living in all aspects. he opened one of the first gyms in the US, was on tv with his own shows before anyone else was doing that sorta thing.

even as he got older in age he still was in better shape than a majority of the world.

every year on his birthday he would do some kind of "challenge" for himself. you can read a list of stuff he has done on his wiki if you want it in a nice neatly packaged display: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_LaLanne

RIP Jack!
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

few pics
[Image: goreandolberman.jpg]
[Image: break2.jpg]
[Image: break.jpg]

....im interested in the Lalane big time...check me plz
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(08-27-2011, 10:17 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: ....im interested in the Lalane big time...check me plz
open offer sent w/comment lets see if we can work somthing out thanks