`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
**Looking for MAUER and POSEY**

**Looking for MAUER and POSEY**
Hey everybody, I am looking to make some trades this week! I am looking for anything Joe Mauer or Buster Posey that I do not already have. I am particularly looking for Mauer's 2002 Bowman RC and any 2011 Commemorative Patch cards of either one. Feel free to leave a post, send me a message, or send me a trade offer and I will get back to you ASAP! Thanks!

RE: **Looking for MAUER and POSEY**
I appreciate the offers!

Any particular Mauer or Posey items you're looking for right now? I'm looking for a 2009 Upper Deck 20th Anniversary Memorabilia Joe Mauer, and I see you have one to trade. Thanks. Regards, Shaun

I've got a PSA Mint 9 Mauer Bowman RC.
(08-22-2011, 11:46 AM)korbsthekid Wrote: Hey everybody, I am looking to make some trades this week! I am looking for anything Joe Mauer or Buster Posey that I do not already have. I am particularly looking for Mauer's 2002 Bowman RC and any 2011 Commemorative Patch cards of either one. Feel free to leave a post, send me a message, or send me a trade offer and I will get back to you ASAP! Thanks!
Trade offer sent. Those Verlander cards would be great in my Verlander collection.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

I have a posey/beckham dual auto bgs 9 ft
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

Offer sent

PM sent!

I have a 2002 Bowman Chrome Mauer Auto, but it's the Uncirculated version. Asking $350 BV for it if you're interested.
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

i have some mauers in my org if u wanna take a look im looking for matt holliday cards