`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail and LCS trip =19 autos&4 multi colors.

RE: Mail and LCS trip =19 autos&4 multi colors.
Hey Mik if you want to get rid of the maualuga I've got some pp card with it looks like something about the interceptor.

Nice pickups! I like the Rey, see you got you a PP Ocho auto, you got any of those parallels lying around? Cool patches really like the Hasselbeck 07 Premier patch cards are rad.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

Thanks for the compliments folks. The Press Pass autos are PC as are most of these. I would consider the Quad auto if the offer was right.
(08-21-2011, 09:37 PM)jeffro023 Wrote: Hey Mik if you want to get rid of the maualuga I've got some pp card with it looks like something about the interceptor.
I knew I just needed to grab the right card to pry that one from your hands.. Big Grin
(08-21-2011, 09:56 PM)stefanjwhite Wrote: Nice pickups! I like the Rey, see you got you a PP Ocho auto, you got any of those parallels lying around? Cool patches really like the Hasselbeck 07 Premier patch cards are rad.
Thanks Stefan,took awhile but finally got his PP auto, are you asking for Ocho parallels? If so I think I do still have a few.
(08-21-2011, 08:03 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Some nice stuff as usual!
I should have a few things start rolling in soon that I can share. Have a couple sitting here, but don't wanna show off 2 cards, LOL.
Ahhhh.. yes he has risen from the grave again !!!!! Big Grin
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

[quote='mik253'

Thanks Stefan,took awhile but finally got his PP auto, are you asking for Ocho parallels? If so I think I do still have a few.

Yeah the parallel of the press pass auto you have there, I know you're hardcore on the PP, there are 3 parallles for that card, blue, silver, bronze. Just wondering if you had the silver or blue, I'm not trying to pry them from you if you do, just want to see them. Haven't seen a copy of either of those yet.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

(08-21-2011, 10:23 PM)stefanjwhite Wrote: [quote='mik253'

Yeah the parallel of the press pass auto you have there, I know you're hardcore on the PP, there are 3 parallles for that card, blue, silver, bronze. Just wondering if you had the silver or blue, I'm not trying to pry them from you if you do, just want to see them. Haven't seen a copy of either of those yet.
Ya know I will have to check and see if I do.

Nice items chicka !!
Insert Banner.

Great mail buddy!
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(08-21-2011, 11:09 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: Nice items chicka !!
Thank you sunshine !!
(08-21-2011, 11:20 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Great mail buddy!
Thank you sir.