`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Organize Showing Collections- No Cards
08-21-2011, 02:19 PM
Organize Showing Collections- No Cards
I have not logged onto beckett for a year and was suprised to return to the additional fees to use organize.

Before I subscribe to a priceguide for organize priveledges, I need to understand 2 things from current users:

1. I can see a list of all my collections. However, only 2 of them have a number in parethesis by the collection. For example, Game Used (0) or Autographs (40). When there is a zero, did I lose all the cards previously listed in that collection? If so, it is not worth going back and relisting. Now would be the time to let it go.

2. I vowed last year never to pay for a priceguide again. I had a month where there were all sorts of issues with my service. That in itself would not have pushed me over the edge, but what did is when I emailed customer service and got ignored. To all current users, are all or most of the issues worked out? It would not appear from this forum as though they are as this is one of the most used forums and the threads would appear as though many customers are still having issues, but thought I would ask for a comparison vs last year.

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-23-2011, 02:36 PM
RE: Organize Showing Collections- No Cards
Hi,

I'e had a similar issue as you. I used the site regularly, then for various reasons, I haven't checked in for a while (must be around a year).

I added hundreds of cards to my organise, now they seem to be gone. Will I have to re-add all the cards?

Thankls

Taj Gibson RC collector, also Rodman, Kukoc and MJ

CMB - My Bucket
08-24-2011, 01:16 PM
Sorted - buy a organise subsciption at $19.99

Alth that is causing some problems for me - folders show (0) but the have cards within?!

CMB - My Bucket
08-24-2011, 06:17 PM
(08-24-2011 01:16 PM)neobright Wrote:  Sorted - buy a organise subsciption at $19.99

Alth that is causing some problems for me - folders show (0) but the have cards within?!

Not sure I understand. Are you saying that if I buy the subscription that even though the folder shows (0) that I will be able to view all the cards within?
08-25-2011, 09:45 AM
I had been gone for almost 2 years - when I resubscribed all of the cards I had previously entered into organize were still there. I haven't had many problems at all using the site - other than small issues like occasionally getting logged off randomly. From my observations, the most common issues people have with organize involve the trading functions. But I don't use this feature - so I can't really speak to its functionality. Overall, I think the site works well. The only complaint I would have is that it is sometimes hard to get responses to your questions from Beckett. You can usually get answers to most questions from other user though.

Hope this is helpful.

Kyle

Need the following for my 1986-1995 Barry Larkin collection
(Currently have 477/479):

88 Score Samples #72
95 UD Electric Diamond Gold #405

Please send me a PM if you have any of these!
Interested in buying any other Larkin cards that I don't have as well!!
08-27-2011, 12:42 PM
(08-25-2011 09:45 AM)katieneack Wrote:  I had been gone for almost 2 years - when I resubscribed all of the cards I had previously entered into organize were still there. I haven't had many problems at all using the site - other than small issues like occasionally getting logged off randomly. From my observations, the most common issues people have with organize involve the trading functions. But I don't use this feature - so I can't really speak to its functionality. Overall, I think the site works well. The only complaint I would have is that it is sometimes hard to get responses to your questions from Beckett. You can usually get answers to most questions from other user though.

Hope this is helpful.

Kyle

Before you entered an organize folder, did it show that all the cards were within that folder? Or, did it show (0) or other low numbers?

Thanks.
08-27-2011, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2011 02:26 PM by neobright.)
Hi,

When I took out a subscription to organise I could then see my cards.

I am howver experiencing problems with folders however. Some folders show a (0) next to them, but when I open the folder, all the cards I previously added are there. Some folders however show a (0) next to them, then when I open the folder, there are no cards. However, after I added a card to the folder, a (1) appeared next to the folder, and all the previous cards I added were listed in the folder. However, the correct number doesn't appear next to the folder name.

Confused? I am!
Well here is a screen shot - now some folders have numbers next to them, which didn't before, and others don't (but they do have cards!)

Also, you'll see that I've attempted to open a folder in organise, and in the window where the cards should be listed, the homepage of Beckett has loaded instead...

Can someone stop the pain?!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

CMB - My Bucket
08-27-2011, 08:59 PM
(08-27-2011 02:12 PM)neobright Wrote:  Hi,

When I took out a subscription to organise I could then see my cards.

I am howver experiencing problems with folders however. Some folders show a (0) next to them, but when I open the folder, all the cards I previously added are there. Some folders however show a (0) next to them, then when I open the folder, there are no cards. However, after I added a card to the folder, a (1) appeared next to the folder, and all the previous cards I added were listed in the folder. However, the correct number doesn't appear next to the folder name.

Confused? I am!
Well here is a screen shot - now some folders have numbers next to them, which didn't before, and others don't (but they do have cards!)

Also, you'll see that I've attempted to open a folder in organise, and in the window where the cards should be listed, the homepage of Beckett has loaded instead...

Can someone stop the pain?!

sounds like what is going on in my collection and sounds as though the cards should be in organize even though they may have a (0) next to the collection. will give beckett the benefit of the doubt one last time....... thanks for the info.
08-28-2011, 02:45 AM
I think, having read the FAQs and other threads, that it maybe that all information from the old site's database hasn't automatically transferred. So I wonder, as we haven't been 'active' that perhaps only part of our information has transferred, and that in time the rest of the information will transfer?

I'm being optimistic. It would be nice if someone from Beckett could confirm this

CMB - My Bucket
08-29-2011, 01:22 PM
If this is the first time you logged on to the new site, there may be a delay in adding your old records back to the new site.

We had to archive all old data that wasn't touched for a certain time frame, so it gets retrieved from an archive server. That may be part of the problem.

Outside of the that, please send me a PM with more specifics and I will see what I can do to help.

Thanks, Bill

Bill S.
Sr. Director
Beckett Media LLC
"30-years in the Hobby"
Collector of all "Sutherland" cards!