`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Needs Commons !!!

Needs Commons !!!
Looking for your commons, hopefully fairly inexpensive. I've been collecting / building a collection for roughly 35 years to give to my sons in a few more years. Had water get into the basement recently, ruined between 200-230,000 cards. If you have those extras to get rid of, shoot me message or email me...w.mikelambert@yahoo.com

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

RE: Needs Commons !!!

I might be able to help.
What brands of baseball cards did you collect?

I have tons and tons of cards from '87 is when i 1st started.
I have some Topps,Topps Traded,Bowman,Bowman Draft,Bowman
Chrome,Minor League Baseball
And some Topps Stadium Club from the '90s
And looking to sell at very reasonable rates
send me a pm if interested

i have tons i will pm you a list in a while

PM sent. My wife thanks you!
[Image: chipper.jpg]

Collect Atlanta Braves cards/memorabilia. Chipper Jones and ROY autographs (107/130). Currently looking for 2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch cards of Chipper Jones, Dale Murphy, or both that I need.

Just look in my org and I still have prob. 100,000+ not listed

I've got a ton of commons, lmk if your interested. Have other sports as well if that helps

I am getting ready to donate 300-500,000 cards (mixed sports). If you are within driving range (I am in Denver), maybe we can work something out...Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

i have some i would sell i will sell u a bag of commons mostly 2011 but some older for 20.00 plus shipping there is prob somewere between 350-750 cards
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo