`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANYONE HAVE PANINI'S PHONE # ??

RE: ANYONE HAVE PANINI'S PHONE # ??
(08-21-2011, 12:49 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: For some reason, Price's cards are selling well right now, LOL.

I believe it is because Taylor caught a ball in preseason and the HYPE has begun.

I'm very dissatisfied with UD and Panini right now with replacement/redemption issues. I'm too nice. My next calls are coming from my wife, and she gets business done. LOLOLOLOL

Insert Banner.

Has anyone noticed a coincidence between Panini and Beckett?

When Tracy Hackler was in charge, the site sucked, customer service was non existent, and the company was basically trash, compared to what it was before 2008.

And now, Hackler is with Panini, and their Company has been trashed, customer service non existent, and their website sucks.

Now is that a coincidence or what?

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(08-22-2011, 11:58 AM)shezdoni Wrote: Has anyone noticed a coincidence between Panini and Beckett?

When Tracy Hackler was in charge, the site sucked, customer service was non existent, and the company was basically trash, compared to what it was before 2008.

And now, Hackler is with Panini, and their Company has been trashed, customer service non existent, and their website sucks.

He certainly puts the HACK in HACKLER
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

(08-22-2011, 11:58 AM)shezdoni Wrote: Has anyone noticed a coincidence between Panini and Beckett?

I haven't said it, but I've DEFINATELY been thinking that very thing for awhile now.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]