`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rising Rookies/Rookies and Stars

RE: Rising Rookies/Rookies and Stars
(08-21-2011, 07:04 AM)redskins316 Wrote: if FT, i'd be interested in both Niles Paul's
Yeah, they are, I just didn't see any of your trade stuff. Do you have any stuff from the Bears.
(08-20-2011, 09:17 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: would you trade the statistical standout redemption?
Already redeemed it, but I might interested in trading it after I get it. I'll let ya know when I get it.
(08-21-2011, 01:20 AM)bigtrip18 Wrote: I've got a few bears in the bucket, nothing major, only 1 current, a Forte jsy /250, the rest are Mark Bradley jsy, A-Train fb, and a Curtis Conway auto...AND a very special Cade McNown dual jsy
I didn't see anything you wanted to trade for. Assuming the banner, maybe the Rodgers? lol I'll look over your stuff.
(08-20-2011, 09:12 PM)rogue655 Wrote: any blount parallels from R&S?
Unfortunately not Rogue, but if I open anymore, and find some I'll let ya know.
Looking for: Urlacher, Hester, Forte, Knox, Cutler, and other Bears "Star" players. Even old school if you've got 'em.

nice plate
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

please lnk if the brees plate is for trade
Wants Drew Brees everything
Second colliction Gabbert and all 2011 quarterbacks
[Image: ridley_brees.jpg]
http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k559/rshcard86/
my site
http://rshcard86.weebly.com/

I need that McCoy bad.....not sure If I have a lot of nice bears stuff....but I can def offer you some killer trade bait for it!!

Yeah, it was the Rodgers, but if your org is all up to date there are def a few others I'm interested in. Clay Matthews jsy, John Clay auto, 98 Topps refractor Favre, etc. My bucket is pretty much my auto/gu trade stuff, but I currently have approx 1200 Bears cards from 1972 to present.

Also have a bunch of Jax cards, Fred Taylor rcs and gu, but not really anything newer.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Very sweet colt mccoy