`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
!!!!!! TRADE THREAD******** Mid-End stuff----WATCHA GOT???? L@@K!

RE: !!!!!! TRADE THREAD******** Mid-End stuff----WATCHA GOT???? L@@K!
I Couldnt Find your prices how much for the Lebron/Kobe the Four on Four and the Tyrus???

tmakact7- PM me if you could part with the Griffin Panini RC for the Donruss Duncan GU

youngjay-PM sent, and I can see my items for sale on my profile page, but I have never sold here before so if I have forgotten something LMK.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

sent ya a pm, plz lmk
thanks

UPDATE- The 4 0n 4 jersey has been traded
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

(08-22-2011, 08:57 PM)got watcha want Wrote: tmakact7- PM me if you could part with the Griffin Panini RC for the Donruss Duncan GU

youngjay-PM sent, and I can see my items for sale on my profile page, but I have never sold here before so if I have forgotten something LMK.
Offer Sent...
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

Gonna need to get that Nazr Mohammed off ya give me till the weekend to get back with ya classes running me into the ground
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme
[Image: sigpic2.png]

(08-25-2011, 01:13 AM)b33rman Wrote: Gonna need to get that Nazr Mohammed off ya give me till the weekend to get back with ya classes running me into the ground
Yeah I can wait a while on that one, very few have inquired about it and I can't bring myself to throw it into one of my ebay lots.

Because his NBA licensed autos are tough to find and the other one from autographics (the year before) is him in a suit and not an action shot for the picture.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

Cool thanks, We have a shop here in Lexington that has been getting all the former Kentucky players in for auto signings. He just had Nazr there and was able to get this signed card of him.
[Image: NazrMohammed.jpg]

Just got a walter McCarthy Auto and Pic with him so that was cool and Next month he will have Tony Delk and they have the sheldon Mack from bulter there this weekend. But will add this to my UK player thread later. Thanks again for holding on to it for me
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme
[Image: sigpic2.png]

Is that lebron still avaiable? If so, cmb

Check me for the Jason Kidd
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!